First '08 in KC

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not from Woodhouse...Slick ***** could not compete with the pricing I got on this bad boy.
Unfortunately this is the only '08 I can afford right now, but, I assure you the smiles will be worth it.

Kurt E

Viper_front.jpg

Viper_rear.jpg

Viper_Dash.jpg

08_Hood.jpg

Last edited:

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE Kurt :rolaugh:

Where did you get that from? You're kids seem a little young for it...............so will we be seeing you in the drivers seat? :drive:

OP
OP
K

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife found it at Wal-Mart. She was beside herself. My dad and I went to check it out (half expecting a 'vette) and were blown away. SRT, Michelin, Razor wheels, Corsa, KW, Viper calipers, Fangs Logos, VIPER ENGINE SOUND is correct, AM/FM and MP3 player. My oldest will be **** when he turns 3 this summer.

KidTrax is the company that makes them.

Kurt E

OP
OP
K

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have not been able to find any reference to them on the internet either. I had to call Wal-Mart from work to get the manufacturing company. They had one Viper...now I (and my 2 1/2 year old Easton)have it.

Kurt E

Jerz Viper you have a PM.

Last edited:

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, this is someone with estrogen, hope that is ok! My husband called and told me about Kurt's new 08 and we can't let him out do us so I've been trying to find one too. I finally found an article that said Pacific Cycle/Kidtrax is coming out with an entire Dodge ride on line. Viper, Charger, Ram, Rampage and Hemi, that is releasing in Spring of 08. They will be sold at Wal Mart, Target, Toys R Us and K Mart, so my guess is Kurt managed to get one of the first ones out there. I checked all these sites online and nada, nothing on ebay or amazon either. Patience is a virtue, but I want one now!!! I mean my son wants one now!! Kendra (wife of goldcup)

V

Venomiss

Kurt the wheels are one of the best parts-they look awesome!

Now you just need another new '08 in the garage.......:D

Anybody with kids will want one of these.

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the Vipers be numbered limited editions? :dunno::lmao::lmao: Hope Chad is watching for the monthly drawing!:headbang::headbang:

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How cool is that!! I was almost fooled when I looked at that first picture! It looked real. Your kids are going to be stylin!! Just like their dad!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of at least 1, if not 2 here in town at Wal-Marts. If anyone wants, I'll happily buy and ship since some parts of the country don't seem to have these. I don't know about pricing though (~$200?) and shipping will be pretty high given the size and weight. I also like the idea of using one as a future giveaway.... ;)

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
omfg.... seriously going to walmart right now.... seriously

and found this "modified" power wheels forums lol.. hahaha

Modified Power Wheels - new dodge viper 12v ride-on

**UPDATE**

after searching every walmart within a 50 mile radius I found ONE!!

they are holding if for me and I will pick it up tomorrow... whats sad is I think I'm more excited than my kids... hahah my wife thinks I'm an idiot..

gonna leave off the stickers and paint white stripes on it.. lol

Last edited:

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Kurt!! The little one will be rolling in an 08.We picked one up today!!FYI Lees Summit Mo. Wal-mart has one more in stock.It ***** not being the first in the family to drive an 08,he is better looking than me but I told the wife I should have had dibs on the 08.

V

Venomiss

Thanks Kurt!! The little one will be rolling in an 08.We picked one up today!!FYI Lees Summit Mo. Wal-mart has one more in stock.It ***** not being the first in the family to drive an 08,he is better looking than me but I told the wife I should have had dibs on the 08.

Only in red as a color? Congrats and take some pictures!

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soon as he is in bed,were not giving it to him until it's above 19 degrees!!!We are putting it together tonight I will post then.

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Kurt, I checked out Walmart here in NJ, and they didn't have them, nor had they seen them.
Thanks Again!

Hi Bobby,

I'm in Northwest NJ. Will check local WalMarts and see if I can find 3 of them. I'll need one for my daughter in addition to the two for your twins! Wonder if its a manual so I can teach her how to shift at 4 years old! :D :drive:
Rob

OP
OP
K

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
+/- $285 OTD(tax). Thanks for the responses. Hard part is waiting for his birthday July 5. He will be 3 so I think the timing will be right on. He loves to ride the lawn mower, pull the car in and out of the garage in my lap. Now if it had heat we might try it now. :)

Kurt E

Last edited:

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
$250 here in Wisconsin. Would be happy to ship it to anyone, but like mentioned earlier... Shipping will be EXPENSIVE! Saw one on display and a couple in box. They do look pretty sweet in person. I guess I'm gonna have to have a kid now:p

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$250 here in Wisconsin. Would be happy to ship it to anyone, but like mentioned earlier... Shipping will be EXPENSIVE! Saw one on display and a couple in box. They do look pretty sweet in person. I guess I'm gonna have to have a kid now:p

It was everything I could do not to stop at Walmart the other day...I don't have kids either.

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got mine!!!

and the mods have already started!! see below...

removed most of the stickers.. and adding white stripes!! hahaha

You must be registered for see images attach

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it be wrong to buy this for my son, hes about 8 weeks old, still in the womb. Maybe I can ask for it fror the baby shower:) YES HES A BOY, I JUST KNOW!

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have drugs for that!!!!
Although if it lasts more than four hours your supposed to call a Doctor
If you don't need him your wife will!!!:lmao:

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it be wrong to buy this for my son, hes about 8 weeks old, still in the womb. Maybe I can ask for it fror the baby shower:) YES HES A BOY, I JUST KNOW!

Who cares if its a boy...raise "it" right and "it" will love the auto no matter if "it" is a girl or boy. Although raising a boy to love cars is much easier, and God forbid I don't want you to have to paint the Viper barbie pink...that's what corvettes are for (wife said she had a pink corvette for her barbies).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery