First Blood "the Hunt For Yooo Tony" Sept.30

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, Thanks for the kind words regarding my son, he's still pumped up.......but he's still going to shoot you next time:D........ lmao

Steve, ask Keith about his moment of begging in the camper coming out of the closet, I believe 3 of the 5 welts he recv'd were from that moment:lmao:...........he's a good sport:2tu:

.......and Scott, it was all that anger from the Venom Cup losing two years in a row coming out that put team School Bus Bullys on top

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, what a lot of fun! I had a blast. It was fun hunting for Tiger. I laughed my A$$ off so much. Adrian you and your friends are really funny. Paintball and GoKarts Next!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, Thanks for the kind words regarding my son, he's still pumped up.......but he's still going to shoot you next time:D........ lmao

Steve, ask Keith about his moment of begging in the camper coming out of the closet, I believe 3 of the 5 welts he recv'd were from that moment:lmao:...........he's a good sport:2tu:

.......and Scott, it was all that anger from the Venom Cup losing two years in a row coming out that put team School Bus Bullys on top

Yes sir. Most of them definitely came from there!!!

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

This is why he didn't show......Tiger was on the hunt for CHICKEN LITTLE

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Please keep that Tiger away from me I'm sorry for talking so much $-i-....When I turn around PLEASE be gone no more bragging I promise........

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like everyone had a fun time. A point blank shot??? OUCH. Would've loved to have seen a video of this great event. How cool would it be to have someone follow the action with a camcorder? What happened to YoTony? I was hoping Adrian whooped him into submission after all that trash talking last week.

You need these...............

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian, you really made me laugh today. Was having a little bit of a bad day with all this work I have to catch up on but that just made my day bro!

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah you guys were good sports for gettin your butts whipped. Nice shot Keith at the end. Caught me right between the eyes. Nice way to end the match.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The next time we do this I will get someone to video this and ACR Steve and Myself want a rematch for the title "KINGS OF PAINTBALL" Bobby this time you and Tom is the man............

P.S. I think Tom (Rolstar) has played this game before he was to damm good for the first time

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian, the way I calculate it. 15 guys, 1000 paint balls each. I only got hit twice. Both times in the face mask, but still only two. Not bad for a first timer.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian, the way I calculate it. 15 guys, 1000 paint balls each. I only got hit twice. Both times in the face mask, but still only two. Not bad for a first timer.

Were they both by me? Either you or Bobby snuck up on me at the bus and I panicked and shot someone in the mask a few times.

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, it's Ian, Gary's son. I put this on Facebook the night of the event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang