First Blood "the Hunt For Yooo Tony" Sept.30

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what Bobby told me, but that was winter time. I don't want to have to spend the other half of the day cleaning the car.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone taking their cars up?

Tom I'm bringing 3 people with me and if it wasn't for that I would have drove the viper. Last year we was there in the snow it should be ok if you drive the viper its to nice out not to. Adrian

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll wait and see, Looking forward to this, and hanging with you guys again.
First time paint balling, looks like a blast.

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom I must warn you watch out for Bobbys son he's DEADLY don't let his size fool you. Adrian

P.S. Looking forward to seeing you man its been a while.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys I'm ready for action, and my son Drue just had an eye exam!!!!!!!!! 20 20:D ........watch your knee caps guys, he's short and aims low:omg:

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Guys, sorry to do this but I won't be able to make it. I am just getting in at 1:45 am. My daughter was in her marching band competition and promptly collaspsed after her performance. That got us a trip to the ER to treat the heat exaustion and the dehydration. It taken a lot out of you when your kid is lying on a gurney. She is ok, but I just don't have it in me to take off in the AM.
Have a great time.
Dave

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it was the "School Bus Bully's" led by me, against "The Happy Campers" led by Adrian and at the end of the day............The Campers weren't Happy anymore!:omg:

What a great day!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Adrian for planning this graet event:2tu:

Final Score
School Bus Bully's 9
Happy Campers 1

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a blast. We have to do it again.

School Bus Bully's Rule.

My son want revenge for the point blank shot.........

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sep30_0001.jpg

DSC07478.JPG

Paybacks a *****!
:needpics:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a blast. We have to do it again.

School Bus Bully's Rule.

My son want revenge for the point blank shot.........

haha. I can not believe that actually happened. Tell him that I hope he feels better. Had a blast and it was great seeing you again and meeting your son for the first time. See you all soon!!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time today guys. Adrian it was a really "experience" being on your team. I tell you to move over to help me avoid getting shot and you give me a look like I have three heads. LOL! I can not believe your client got shot that many times either. Thanks for throwing the event, was well worth it!! Talk to you this week bro.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, sorry to do this but I won't be able to make it. I am just getting in at 1:45 am. My daughter was in her marching band competition and promptly collaspsed after her performance. That got us a trip to the ER to treat the heat exaustion and the dehydration. It taken a lot out of you when your kid is lying on a gurney. She is ok, but I just don't have it in me to take off in the AM.
Have a great time.
Dave

Dave, we are very sorry to hear of your daughter's collapse...hope she is improving. Yeah, that can scare the bejesus out of any parent! Our best to you and your family.
~mike & juli~

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to THANK EVERYONE who came to the event it's you guys that make everything we do great. It's not the cars that make this club but more important the MEN and WOMEN.

I would like to say that Bobby's and Tom Team beat the $h-_ out of Me and ACR Steve it was brutal the way they treated us and I want to be the first to say again you treated us as if we were kids BUT the next time we will be a little more prepared.

We got beat by DRUE Bobby's 11 yr old son who have more HEART than MOST MEN I know

Thank god not many pictures was taken it was that bad

Can't wait to do this again and alot of fun and pain................Adrian

P.S. Keith you step up to the plate yesterday and you can be on our team anyday

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time guys sorry I had to leave but I had my sons football game :) and I had enough of getting pinned down and begging for mercy :dunno: The "***" man and I thought from the first game it was going to be a walk in the park......little did we know our team would be as target practice for the other team and made to beg for our lives.....It was great to see everyone especially Bobby's son "Rambo" .........I have never have seen a kid with no fear:)the apple doesn't fall far from the tree hes a great kid.(I have to **** up or he will shoot my butt off again) cant wait to do it again.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yes who would have thought that "Tiger" is more man the Yo Tony(aka little tony) .........way to go Tiger

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you all had a great time, and also the brave and courageous of you have the courage to admit they got beat by a kid with heart and NO FEAR, yessss!~! FUN stuff! ~juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like everyone had a fun time. A point blank shot??? OUCH. Would've loved to have seen a video of this great event. How cool would it be to have someone follow the action with a camcorder? What happened to YoTony? I was hoping Adrian whooped him into submission after all that trash talking last week.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like everyone had a fun time. A point blank shot??? OUCH. Would've loved to have seen a video of this great event. How cool would it be to have someone follow the action with a camcorder? What happened to YoTony? I was hoping Adrian whooped him into submission after all that trash talking last week.

I was discussing that with Adrian toward the end of the event. A video would have been priceless.

As for Tony or Chicken Little as he is now called he did not show. No surprise there.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to THANK EVERYONE who came to the event it's you guys that make everything we do great. It's not the cars that make this club but more important the MEN and WOMEN.

I would like to say that Bobby's and Tom Team beat the $h-_ out of Me and ACR Steve it was brutal the way they treated us and I want to be the first to say again you treated us as if we were kids BUT the next time we will be a little more prepared.

We got beat by DRUE Bobby's 11 yr old son who have more HEART than MOST MEN I know

Thank god not many pictures was taken it was that bad

Can't wait to do this again and alot of fun and pain................Adrian

P.S. Keith you step up to the plate yesterday and you can be on our team anyday

thanks adrian! Next time same teams for a rematch!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How disappointing! To take a beating from NJ??? :( At least the Mets are holding up their end of the bargain! :rolleyes:

Congrats to the Soprano Crew! If we do have to loose at something....probably best it's them. :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang