First couple mods...

Vipes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chip and John were great to deal with at CCW. After a lot of back and forth with John I finally decided to with 19's across with 19x11's and 19x13's and to not get the Nitto Invo's I was planning on. Also picked up a cat-back and eibachs. I'll post pics once I get everything on the car. I can't wait to drive the car with the run-flats off.

You must be registered for see images attach

St.Char

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Vipes! That is gonna look great. Are you planning on selling your stock rims? Been looking for you at cars and coffee. Where did you get your car at? -Greg

OP
OP
V

Vipes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Vipes! That is gonna look great. Are you planning on selling your stock rims? Been looking for you at cars and coffee. Where did you get your car at? -Greg

Thanks. Hey Greg, I've never been to a cars and coffee before, I will stop by but I have to work on a lot of Saturdays. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to sell the wheels since I was running the idea of keeping them so I could use the back wheels for a drag radial. I bought the car off ebay from Eau Claire, Wisconsin a few weeks back. Did you just buy one too?

St.Char

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks. Hey Greg, I've never been to a cars and coffee before, I will stop by but I have to work on a lot of Saturdays. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to sell the wheels since I was running the idea of keeping them so I could use the back wheels for a drag radial. I bought the car off ebay from Eau Claire, Wisconsin a few weeks back. Did you just buy one too?

Been looking on Ebay for a month, actually had a black Vert '05 3K on the clock bought in Florida, even had it inspected and WON the bid, but the guy decided not to sell it to me because I got it so low, it's a long story, but found an '03 Black Vert in Cincinnati with only 5K on the clock and the guy was a collector and 86yrs. old, he bought it when he was 76yrs. It is in great shape and looking to do crossed drilled rotors and powdercoat the calipers, their black going to red and change out the rims. Did you buy from a broker? Did you have it inspected first?

OP
OP
V

Vipes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been looking on Ebay for a month, actually had a black Vert '05 3K on the clock bought in Florida, even had it inspected and WON the bid, but the guy decided not to sell it to me because I got it so low, it's a long story, but found an '03 Black Vert in Cincinnati with only 5K on the clock and the guy was a collector and 86yrs. old, he bought it when he was 76yrs. It is in great shape and looking to do crossed drilled rotors and powdercoat the calipers, their black going to red and change out the rims. Did you buy from a broker? Did you have it inspected first?

I think I saw that one you bought since I still get the automatic email search alerts so I still look to see what's selling, very nice viper if it's the one I'm thinking of. No it wasn't a dealer just a private individual who never planned on selling the car but ended up getting injured and couldn't get in and out of the car easily anymore. I took the gamble and didn't get the car inspected but it ended up being a really clean, stock, well kept car. Are you heading out to the cars meet later this month? Are you the only Viper that shows up there?

St.Char

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think I saw that one you bought since I still get the automatic email search alerts so I still look to see what's selling, very nice viper if it's the one I'm thinking of. No it wasn't a dealer just a private individual who never planned on selling the car but ended up getting injured and couldn't get in and out of the car easily anymore. I took the gamble and didn't get the car inspected but it ended up being a really clean, stock, well kept car. Are you heading out to the cars meet later this month? Are you the only Viper that shows up there?

Cars and coffee guys usually meet on Saturdays around 10am. There are usually a few Viper owners there every week, last Saturday there were 3 of us and one was a 2013 GTS. The week before, there were 8 Vipers there.

OP
OP
V

Vipes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cars and coffee guys usually meet on Saturdays around 10am. There are usually a few Viper owners there every week, last Saturday there were 3 of us and one was a 2013 GTS. The week before, there were 8 Vipers there.

Cool, I'll have to stop by soon before the snow!

OP
OP
V

Vipes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great, but why did you decide to go against 20s in the rear?

Thanks, because 19's were $25 cheaper.

J/K. Mostly because I want to run a 345/19" nitto drag radial when the car gets faster. As far as I know, they don't make a 20" drag radial wider than 315 and I like the look of straight 19's too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery