First experience ordering from Chuck Tator

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered hood pad clips from Chuck for my new painted hoodpad today & he didn't want a credit card number. He is mailing them to me with a self addressed envelope to mail him a check back. Who in this day sends out merchandise without being paid?? That is good old time trust! I am not that old (39) but it's nice to have someone trust you, & take you for your word that you will send the money to them like in the day when a mans word was gold!

Thanks Chuck!

Andy

Doug Levin, yes I know 1 broken belt & I will be ordering another hood pad.

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea Chuck is giving almost all other suppliers a bad name-it's really not fair to them. Trust and honesty really have no place in today business environment.

He must be STOPPED-he's EVIL!!!!!

Bill
(just another statisfied customer)

((now if I can just figure out a way to get him to move closer to where I live ))

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the same to the UK as well....
Wont use anyone else he's the best thats why everybody uses him :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely the best. The level of trust and service is unbeatable.

Firecat F7 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Careful guys........your gonna make Chuck's head so big ....he won't be able to fit in a Viper anymore!!!
He is simply top notch!!

Sonny S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I pointed out to Chuck that my Graphite Gray RT/10 was a rare, highly desirable female Viper, he explained that was why it felt so good every time I got in it. Chuck just gets it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery