First new Stryker red in at Woodhouse

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are those the standers wheels that come on the gts, hyper black and polish face? or are they all hyper black.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, I'm getting excited. That color is bad to the bone. Mine's about a month away from delivery, if the mighty Viper Gods hold the schedule.

Those wheels are hyper black Venoms, I believe. I own a set of hyper black Venoms with polished faces, and they don't look like that. The faces are brightly polished on mine, which are sitting in my garage waiting for their Viper.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes those are the Hyper Black rims and definitely a Pantera in the background. Tje SRT8 Challenger getting some fun mods is next to the Pantera and going to a lucky custmer South of us.

The Stryker should be in the hands of the lucky new owner no later than Saturday , though possibly he will have in his possession Friday night.

strykergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet Pantera.

my thoughts exactly! I have always had a soft spot for them. Its amazing for a car design that is as old as it is, it still looks like a contemporary design, especially when you throw a new set of wheels on them. The viper is going to be the same way, 30 years from now it will still be a beautiful car.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful Candy Color and Bad Ass seeing several G5 Snakes all pile'd up like that..:usa:

Thnx for sharing!!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be the negative Nancy here...I would have wanted black calipers with that color. The reds not matching would eventually drive me nuts.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet Pantera.
That's also the first thing I noticed :D The cool thing about those cars is, you can pretty much stick any V8 crate engine in there, and it's still considered ok. Do that with any other exotic, and it's considered sacrilege :rolleyes:

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
That's also the first thing I noticed :D The cool thing about those cars is, you can pretty much stick any V8 crate engine in there, and it's still considered ok. Do that with any other exotic, and it's considered sacrilege :rolleyes:

A few years back we put a 351 Roush crate motor in there that made a bunch more HP then the stock one was going to :D now we are installing a taller 5th gear for the hwy and a full polish of the case and bell housing. There are a couple pictures here and will have follow up ones when we are done.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Woodh...51401068957737.1073741825.167968157736&type=3

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be the negative Nancy here...I would have wanted black calipers with that color. The reds not matching would eventually drive me nuts.

Expensive as that paint is, it would probably cost $2K to get them matched, LOL! It is the best looking red.

Killer33

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been driving her all day and all I can say is unfrknbelievable! In person this color is beyond **** and I'd swear it changes colors right in front of
your eyes. Originally I was unsure about ordering the Hyper-black wheels however; in person they're deeper and richer that I imagined. All in all, I wouldn't change a thing on my order... back to driving.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been driving her all day and all I can say is unfrknbelievable! In person this color is beyond **** and I'd swear it changes colors right in front of
your eyes. Originally I was unsure about ordering the Hyper-black wheels however; in person they're deeper and richer that I imagined. All in all, I wouldn't change a thing on my order... back to driving.

Great to hear! I should have mine in about three weeks. How do you like the red and black interior? At the last minute, I changed my order from Sepia to red. Love the two tone interior, but I've never seen Stryker Red nor the red interior in person.

Killer33

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great to hear! I should have mine in about three weeks. How do you like the red and black interior? At the last minute, I changed my order from Sepia to red. Love the two tone interior, but I've never seen Stryker Red nor the red interior in person.

I like the red interior a lot, it really stands out and the seats are really comfortable and plush. The red and black compliment each other and go very well with the dash and red stitching. Even the Stryker GTS badge on the passenger side is red and wicked cool. I look at it in the garage every hour on the hour and I'm telling you the color changes depending on the lighting. Good luck and hang in there... 3 weeks will be here before you know it. My car sat in delivery status for about 9 days, that was the most agonizing.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the red interior a lot, it really stands out and the seats are really comfortable and plush. The red and black compliment each other and go very well with the dash and red stitching. Even the Stryker GTS badge on the passenger side is red and wicked cool. I look at it in the garage every hour on the hour and I'm telling you the color changes depending on the lighting. Good luck and hang in there... 3 weeks will be here before you know it. My car sat in delivery status for about 9 days, that was the most agonizing.

Damn, that sounds striking in the sunlight. I'll second ViperSmith's request for some photos. I'd love to see the badge!

Killer33

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pictures above are of my car however; i'll work on taking a few pictures this evening, especially of the interior.

vipermind

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not heard anything on delivery of my ordered stryker viper !!! Has there been a problem with the car or the paint ? CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE !!!!!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If your Dealer has your Vin number have him look up the current status. Keep in mind the date for shipping is an estimate and nothing more. If he has not given you a Vin number it is actually doubtful you will be getting one, as these cars were allocated. If you do have a Vin, then please keep in mind they can not do much more than 1 per week, so they will be trickling out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21