First of the year means first official post

G

Gotvenom 08

Well seeing it's the New Year I figured it's time to show the new 08.Taking delivery Dec 15 from Roanoke.Special thanks to Mark Schumann (Illinois member)for bringing back my car.Snowed all the way there and back.Go figure.

Any ways I wanted to post a few pics of it if any one is interested.I find my self going to garage often to make sure it is still there.Any one else have that problem ?:D

It will be a long wait till spring.
Happy New year every one!!
You must be registered for see images attach

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice, congrats. I

t would **** to have to store my car. Going for a drive today, sunny clear skies and 62 degrees. I dont know how you guys can stand it.

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Nice!

Did you drive it home in the snowstorm?

No ,Mark had an enclosed trailer he brought it home in.He took his viper to Roanoke for service, left it there and brought mine back.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I also bought mine from Roanoke last year in Feb. and it was also delivered in a snow storm. Our similiarities continue since for the first few months I also felt as though it might be missing from the garage and was constantly checking on it. :D

V

Venomiss

Very nice pictures of your new addition! :2tu: Welcome!

Make sure your dealer started your paperwork for your free year of membership with the VCA. Takes about a month or so. Tell John hello from the Marshalls.;) You will be with a very active group and seems like there are more than a few members from Wisconsin. This website may come in handy for you.

Home Page - Viper Club of America - Illinois Region

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960