First post

AMGSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First I want to say what a great board this is and how much help it has already been. Now to tell you how I got here.

Well a couple of weeks ago it was my wife's birthday and I decided to get here a crossfire convertible. I ran over to the local Chrysler/Dodge dealer to buy her the car. As I was completing the deal I had to go over to the salesmen’s office which is near the Dodge showroom. That’s when I saw 3 new vipers side by side a copperhead, a white mamba and a yellow one. I know it’s not everyone’s favorite but I just loved the copperhead couldn’t stop think about. A couple hours later I took my wife back to pickup the crossfire. As we walked over to the salesmen’s office guess what she said. Wow that car is beautiful you should get it, referring to the copperhead. Not one to argue with my wife I did. It was the strangest thing I had ever done in my life. I had no intentions of buying that car when I woke up that morning, and there I was driving it home that afternoon.

Anthony

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Wow that car is beautiful you should get it, referring to the copperhead. Not one to argue with my wife I did. >>

That was the right move. Afterall, it's IMPORTANT to keep the little misses happy. Well done. :2tu: :D

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great story!

Mine was similar- never saw the new Viper before (SRT 10), went to the book store for lunch, saw it on a magazine, and bought it unseen over the phone after lunch some 1000 miles away! Had no intention whatsoever to buy a car...

Ken Lally

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine