FleeBay Hawkers

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you love the crap people try peddling on Ebay? I was bored, went to the motors/parts section. Banged in 203-06 Viper in the parts search and was rewarded with all sorts of little gems that I never knew fit on a viper...

Of all the crap returned, this one was by far the most amusing...

Ebay Linkie

Says it fits 1992 - 09 vipers. That's great, I think the factory forgot mine when it went down conner... Guess I'll order a couple and keep one for a spare.

Which fender do I drill out, the left or the right?

This one indicates our vipers... all years, come standard with a 2.0l 4 cylinder.... I guess everyone gets the big motor option when they buy one :)

Another usless trinket

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not so much crap. The 92 Viper came with a fender mounted radio antenna. It was removed in later production for a windshield integrated antenna. At the time many people complained the the reception was worse with the windshield antenna.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, just noticed your name... LOL, sorry for dragin you through the mud with my thread title :)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I'm bored every day then because if there's a listing with the word Viper in it in eBay Motors, well, I've seen it by 08:00 hours every day.

Yeah, those as well as many others are hilarious. And then there are the used OE parts that go for a fraction of some of the used Viper parts dealers.

So whether it's entertaining us or keeping prices competitive from the Viper junkyards, God bless eBay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc