fluidine radiator questions

SurfSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the fluidine radiator and upgrade fan fit with a carbon fiber airbox in a 97 gts or do I have to remove the airbox totally?????

OP
OP
S

SurfSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! are cars are like twins, I like the chrome emblems on yours gives it a nice touch I think I will change mine also. I really dont want to give up my carbon fiber air box until I can figure out a way to make them both fit. I will hold off on the fluidine radiator until I can figure something out.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just put in a Fluidine radiator and had to radius the bottom of the airbox to fit around the fan. I don't see any other way around it because the wider radiator sets back another inch or so than the stock radiator/fan assembly.

-Dean.

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a stock airbox you can drill 2 new holes about an inch forward of the stock holes then cut the hoses back about an inch or two and it itll fit fine.Not sure about the CF one.

Joe

OP
OP
S

SurfSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys think if I raise the c/b box to clear the radiator it would hit the hood? I own a body shop but I hate to start cutting up my snake , I would always like the option of putting it back to original if need be. TTBADBOY I dont know if that will work with the c/b box because the smooth tubes are only 3-4 inches long but I will measure and see. thanks

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked around and found a pic of a CF box.It looks as if the box will fit fine with some new holes drilled.

Joe