Fog lights on an ACR?

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a 2000 ACR and I do a lot of nighttime street driving, can you put the fog light back in an ACR? Is the wiring there or do you have to go afterrmarket and put something othe than OEM in? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Kurt

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I understand the harness is there all you need are the lamps and mounting brackets. Recently saw that Snake Oyl sells a fog lamp kit for ACR owners who want driving lights. You can check with your local dealer as well.

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too can confirm that the foglamp wire harness IS there...actually checked an ACR for the foglamp harness less than a month ago on a 2001 Saphire ACR (pull the "plug" in your fenderwell, reach in toward the center of the car, and there it is) The lamps are around $150 each (list for $187)...but what I don't know is if the ACR has the two holes and the one fastener where the foglamps mount...as shown in the pic...I suspect they do! Doesn't seem like it would be too tough to install on an ACR. Replacing this cracked one on my RT took all of about 15 minutes...Not shown, is the doohicky on the back of the lamp that is used to aim the beam...super easy! I recommend OEM all the way!

Where's the Viper Wizard when you need him???
smile.gif

79cracked_foglight.jpg

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snake Bitten:

Where's the Viper Wizard when you need him???
smile.gif

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have no fear, the Wizard is here!
supergrin.gif

Fog Lamp #5245104 MSRP $190.00 each
Mounting Bracket #5245172 MSRP $50.70 each

20% OFF & FREE Shipping!
BURNOUT.gif