For Sale disappeared

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted an ad for a NOS system. One minute it was there and then it wasn't. Are they reviewed before they actually show up? I'd liek to know where it is and how to edit it once it reappears.
Thank you Moderators
Sal

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as i understand it, ads need to be approved

once approved, if you edit it, it will need to be approved again

good luck with the sale

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the very SLOW response Sal. I've been out cleaning the rubber off my car from tracking at VIR. Started at 9:00 this morning, finished about 8:30 tonight. What a nightmare.

Anywho...yes, ads are manually approved at least once a day and need to be re-approved any time they are edited (just to prevent someone from listing a Viper and then changing it to a fine Chinese made Gucci purse or something.).

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This question seems to come up very often. Perhaps someone could add the "must be approved before ad will be visible" message once the user completes the ad information and clicks "submit"? May as well go on and add the "will need to be re-approved if edited" message as well since that also gets asked a lot.

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kcobean,
No problem at all. I just didn't know the process. I'll know in the future. A note informing of the approval process is a good idea.
Thanks again
Sal:)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This question seems to come up very often. Perhaps someone could add the "must be approved before ad will be visible" message once the user completes the ad information and clicks "submit"? May as well go on and add the "will need to be re-approved if edited" message as well since that also gets asked a lot.

Good idea. Will ask the developers about this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth