For sale on Ebay.... White RT/10 with white rims (ending soon!)

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still remember when I bought my 1:18 McViper (one of my favorite color combo's). A few years back, I used to scan Ebay regularly for 1:18 cars, mostly Vipers. One night I woke up and couldn't sleep so I logged on at about 4:00 a.m. EST. I didn't even know they made a Ketchup and Mustard Viper in 1:18 and there is was. Just listed 8 minutes ago from some guy in CA. Best part was, he had it at a buy it now price of $19.99 with a very reasonable fixed shipping cost of $7.95. I blinked once and hit the buy it button like I was playing a video game. Awesome! :2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still remember when I bought my 1:18 McViper (one of my favorite color combo's). A few years back, I used to scan Ebay regularly for 1:18 cars, mostly Vipers. One night I woke up and couldn't sleep so I logged on at about 4:00 a.m. EST. I didn't even know they made a Ketchup and Mustard Viper in 1:18 and there is was. Just listed 8 minutes ago from some guy in CA. Best part was, he had it at a buy it now price of $19.99 with a very reasonable fixed shipping cost of $7.95. I blinked once and hit the buy it button like I was playing a video game. Awesome! :2tu:

I wish I had got mine for such a great price, but atleast you seem to have impeccable tastes :D

OP
OP
V

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wished I could wake up and buy such a car in the middle of the night.

Some 5 or more years now scanning Ebay has become a daily (or more)occasion for me.
I allmost know everything wich is sold on Ebay....

@F355,
I recently had an oppertunity to buy a 1:18 Defender. I mailed with the guy who had it on sale, but he couldn't mail me proper pictures. The only picture I got showed a crappy looking model, so I passed on it.
I was just wondering if they were made...... maybe someone will someday.

As for the SMS..... 1 found one and immediatly bought it.
Only thing..... the decal on the headlights is slightly crackling up.... but hey it's not a new car anymore. I thought about removing it and replacing it for a Bburago decal.... But then I thought it would be like cursing in a church and left the model original.

OP
OP
V

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 5 or more years daily checking Ebay... I have seen only one. Think it was the yellow one.

When I first saw it and bidded some 100 euro for it... I got second thoughts.... Wasn't that much of a collector allready.
Somebody gave me a second chance when I found it on a local market site.
Now, I think its just wait and see for another 5 years or so to find the other one.

OP
OP
V

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure shipping to foreign countries isn't a problem.

I bought my SMS set from the same person.... he was glad to send it to the Netherlands, but I went there and got them myself.....
I also visited the Autobahn :headbang:

Some time later.
Just got an email from the seller.
Sending to UK and USA is no problem.

After the auction ended.
WickedV, congrats with your purchase!!!
Seems like this Viper found a place in a members home

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this seller serious? :shocked:
eBay auction

Just curious, what are the most valuable Bburago Vipers out there?
I also know that the one auctioned above was released in the gold and diamond collection. So are there any differences?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this seller serious? :shocked:
eBay auction

Just curious, what are the most valuable Bburago Vipers out there?
I also know that the one auctioned above was released in the gold and diamond collection. So are there any differences?

That is a okay price. I have seen a lot higher, as much as $200 USD!!