Found someone sleeping on my Viper

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because I love my Viper. I love the attention it gets, I love the handling, I love the acceleration. I take it to the movies, church, restaurants, grocery store, bank, friends houses, even the ghetto on occasion :rolaugh:. I drive it 25miles in rush hour traffic, to work and back, and enjoy it.

I sure as heck wouldn't spend $90k on a car, and have it sit in the garage 90% of its life. Don't get me wrong, I understand the ones that do, but when I get rid of my car, I'll know I enjoyed it 100%.

I do the same here! :2tu:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your friend has a problem.:( He should travel with an air mattress..He can buy a connector to attach to his tire to blow it up that way it solves two problems,no dwi and a more comfy place to sleep..:lmao:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually looking at the pic, the Viper has a black rear lower panel which is a factory striped car. Yours was non-factory striped, so your factory panel would be blue, did you change your back panel to Black?

I guess all is okay as long as the keys stay in the house. I had some dumb drunk friends in high school and college, but this is right up there. Guess some guys never learn. Crazy!

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually looking at the pic, the Viper has a black rear lower panel which is a factory striped car. Yours was non-factory striped, so your factory panel would be blue, did you change your back panel to Black?

I guess all is okay as long as the keys stay in the house. I had some dumb drunk friends in high school and college, but this is right up there. Guess some guys never learn. Crazy!

You don't change the panel to black, you do what Prefix does, you paint it black. (sorry Jason, I guess you have better things to do on a Saturday night.....)

Bill

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yea i agree i was gonna say the same thing until i saw your post. Your car is all blue and this one with the guys sleeping has strips. sure your not making up stories. :confused:

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually find it kind of funny, but really only because you know the guy and his past with sleeping on his own FGT. Can you post the better pics? lol...
I keep asking my friend to email them to me, but he hasn't gotten around to it. I'll post them when I get them.
Amen to that! I like your priorities. Although it sounds like you have one ******* drunk for a friend, with good taste in cars.
My friend is hillarious, I have PLENTY of stories to tell my kids one day, about him. This being one of them. :lmao:
Back panel was painted flat black when I had the car striped. See link to my thread below.
You don't change the panel to black, you do what Prefix does, you paint it black. (sorry Jason, I guess you have better things to do on a Saturday night.....)

Bill

Thanks Bill, was at this same guy's house, watching the UFC fight Saturday night. I left before the night got too wild this time :rolaugh:

yea i agree i was gonna say the same thing until i saw your post. Your car is all blue and this one with the guys sleeping has strips. sure your not making up stories. :confused:

:rolleyes:

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s...09-viper-white-stripes-08-gts-blue-coupe.html

Anyone else wanna call me a liar? I did a lot of research when looking to stripe my car, looking at several striped cars, and relying heavily on Bill (Smog Dog) for details of the Prefix stripe job that he did. I wanted my car to look exactly like a factory striped car, and Stuart's did that for me.

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As promised, the other pics :lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach