Free Stuff for Charity...Please Read

dtittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
First of all, Thank You for the many well wishes regarding my recent eye surgeries. Things are going really well and I'm really feeling good. Hey, I can see! I'm going to have another surgery around May and even though there probably won't be any racing this year, I should be tip top by this time next year so watch out Mumford!

Anyway, with that out of the way I wanted to let you know about something fun that I decided to do this year. I've chosen a couple of charities around Dallas that I'm going to endow with a percentage of each product that we sell. They are obviously the local eye-bank and the Pepsi Kid Around which is dedicated to children shelters.

As you may or may not know we have many cool gadgets that range from a few dollars to many and are all cool for your car. So here's the first deal. We have almost 100 short throw shifter kits http://www.dilusi.com/Pages/Products/ShortThrowShifter/ShortThrowShifter.Asp in stock that we're going to donate to the cause. For those that are interested (while supplies last) you can send $5.99 (covers S&H) to us and we'll send you our Short Throw Shifter which is usually priced at $19.99 + $5.99 for shipping and handling and we'll make a comensurate donation to charity. It's easy, and everyone wins!

For those that are interested:

DILUSI Motorsports & Engineering
Attn: Short Throw for Charity
4448 Highlander
Dallas, TX 75287

Regards,