Friend picked up a 2013 Viper at the plant today. many pics

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I'm driving the car from Detroit back to Houston....

Nineball....so let me get this straight, you are driving the car from Michigan to Texas right now, and you mentioned on another thread that you were doing the power tour from TX to NC?? You will have probably have more Gen V miles under your belt in the next two weeks than anyone else. We all expect some good detailed pics and feedback.

Car looks great :2tu:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nineball....so let me get this straight, you are driving the car from Michigan to Texas right now, and you mentioned on another thread that you were doing the power tour from TX to NC?? You will have probably have more Gen V miles under your belt in the next two weeks than anyone else. We all expect some good detailed pics and feedback.

Car looks great :2tu:

Correct. Should have almost 4,000 miles in 2 weeks.

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ken - great pictures - thanks for sharing them.

Tony - please keep your feedback on the 2013 Viper coming. I know you own a Gen 4 car, and lots of other great cars, so I'm curious to hear how your drive was back to TX (to Inifinity, and beyond!). How does the Viper compare to your other cars?

SRT Engineering is looking for your feedback on our Gen 5 cars - please tell us what you like, and what you don't like.

Thanks!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great color for this car congrats. I'd love to see a white one with a red premium interior and those same wheels but lowered on Moton CS. The red calipers would just add a sweet tie in with the red interior. Id add the carbon fiber aero pieces to set it off. That would be my ultimate G5 Viper combo.

Can't wait to hear your take on the car after those 4k miles. Comfort level of interior, handling and suspension compliance, performance etc. looks like that white viper they lent you for 1/4 testing had an effect :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang