Front page is up!!!!!!!!!!!

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A woo hoo! Based on that picture, I might want to learn how to do a good burnout for the drag strip.

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeppers - noticed this a few weeks ago but didn't bother posting as I was awaiting some meat...darn it!

Since rooms are invisible, I'm thinking of booking the local Motel 6 to ensure I have somewhere to sleep. Whaddya think? :dunno:

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeppers - noticed this a few weeks ago but didn't bother posting as I was awaiting some meat...darn it!

Since rooms are invisible, I'm thinking of booking the local Motel 6 to ensure I have somewhere to sleep. Whaddya think? :dunno:

Just wait a bit longer, they will have plenty of rooms at the host hotel(s) :D

vetteheadracer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were at VOI 11 and it was great fun, really want to go to VOI 12 too especially as it coincides with my 50th birthday :)

My wife is the Viper owner a 2001 GTS ACR yellow with black stripes!

I own a ZR1 :drive:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a fantastic link!

Now how far back? I see 9,10, and 11 listed. But can VOI 1 be ordered?

Yes I like to ask the fun questions! :D

V

Venomiss

That is a fantastic link!

Now how far back? I see 9,10, and 11 listed. But can VOI 1 be ordered?

Yes I like to ask the fun questions! :D

That is a very good question. He mentioned they did have previous VOI's but did not say how far.
Give him a call to find out the details.
These are really nice prints and nice memory for those attending the event.

V

Venomiss

Toying with the idea to "auction off" a single front and center space for each day of the photo the night before each one.

No waiting at oh dark thirty in line for the best spot....

V

Venomiss

Lol. That could be interesting.

Our local region auctions off a cone during our holiday party.
This cone enables the member who wins the auction to a front reserved spot at any event during the year.
It's a pretty popular item.
If it's done at VOI it might let that winner sleep in a bit on photo day plus a front row spot which everyone seems to like.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly the party at the picture is in the back. No windbreakers back there!!! I was verbally abused prior to one photo shoot that when standing by my door side I was partilly covering up a flag some idiot owner was drapping over his hood!!!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just went to VOI-12 site, and it has cut and paste from Voi 11, Salt Lake City on FAQ and other pages.

Bet this will be changed as soon as somebody notices it.

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just checking it out and found other references to VOI 11. Then all of a sudden they took the site down.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a message that the earlier text was just a place holder and that the site is a work in process.

With the release of the new Viper, and the strategic location on the East coast, I think this is going to be a very well attended VOI.

Look forward to meeting everybody (including Stryker) in Charlotte.

Might be fun to watch Stryker with launch control go up against previous gens at the four wide strip.

By the way, I think the pro's are on that strip today. Will check to see if ESPN 2 has some coverage.