There were 77 Sapphire Blue ACRs for 2001
Have the Original Window Sticker
Black interior
Belanger Headers
High flow cats unknown brand
Exhaust tips unknown but look similar to 2009/10 SRT Jeep factory tips
Eradispeed 2 piece drill slotted rotors on all 4 corners
The stock callipers have green pads I believe
HRE Wheels 19" (I do not know which Model)
PWR Performance Products Aluminium 81mm Radiator
Clear bra on the nose, rear quarters behind tires, exhaust covers/side skirts
Front exhaust side sill vents
Alpine aftermarket head unit with Stereo Jack input
Chrome side emblems
***Everything above was on the car when we bought it.

***These are the things we have done during our ownership of the car.
160 t-Stat
SCT Tune by Roe Racing
JL Audio JX Series Amp
JL Audio C2 Series Speakers in factory locations
MGW stuff: cig lighter, glove box door, ash tray cover, shift knob, Gas Cap, License plate frame
Hurst shifter
New Fan relays and some wiring replacement from the relays melting
New radiator fan and shroud
New Water Pump (have the receipt)
California Viper Club Floor mats with ACR Logo and Sapphire Blue Sneaky Pete
New plugs wires, spark plugs, Radiator fluid, Clutch hydraulics, brake fluid in the last year.

We do vave the stock upper shifter bar and ball, glove box door, a stock shifter with the Woodhouse modification, gas door, Factory ACR 5 point harnesses, Service manuals, Extra Nose Sneaky Pete emblem

Current Mileage on the car is just over 16,000 miles. This car had 6200 miles when we purchased it back in April 2011. The 10,000 miles that we have put on this car was driving around Austin, the Texas Hill Country, and couple of Viper Club events (San Antonio to Houston and in Dallas).

A.R.T. Did the work for the Clutch Hydraulics and trans and diff fluid change.

The cooling system on this car has been fully gone through within the last few months and had all the new parts listed above done during that time.

We do not have the factory BBS wheels, No spare Tire, No factory exhaust manifolds
We have never had the car on any type of track (drag or road)!
Asking $42,000.00 and payment will be made directly to my Credit Union who has the Title

This Viper gets lots of positive attention at cruise-ins, parking lots, and driving down the road. My wife got lots of compliments during the Texas Viper Roundup in March/April this year about how beautiful the paint was on this Viper. The only thing that gets more attention is our 1969 Pontiac Firebird.

We truly love this Viper and it is fun; this was our first but it will not be our last. We have a couple of personal reasons for selling this Viper and another of our sports Cars; for those that always ask 'Why?'.

Photos at: Photos of the Viper

VCA Classified AD

You must be registered for see images

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a sweet deal. Somebody is going to get an awesome car at an awesome price. Best color the Gen II Viper comes in IMHO too.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car. :2tu:
Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back in another.
That should sell easily.

Mike

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this car very well...the paint on this car is unreal. This car is fantastically cared for and who ever gets this car will be getting a no issue drive away car!

OP
OP
A

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are not responsive; no return of emails, no answer cell phone or call me back.

He did mention that his wife may not be happy about getting rid of the Gen 3 Vert for a hardtop before agreeing to send the deposit.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be in the market next Spring for my next toy but this one sure is tempting!! Beautiful car. So much so it may make me re-think my "Vipers need stripes" rule and "I will only buy a Steel Grey/Silver Stripe Viper".

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are not responsive; no return of emails, no answer cell phone or call me back.

He did mention that his wife may not be happy about getting rid of the Gen 3 Vert for a hardtop before agreeing to send the deposit.

Was the 'buyer' from West Virginia perhaps? (I've a GTS for sale also.)

Beautiful car by the way!

OP
OP
A

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha! Now that was a snappy response! If I missed it in the thread, I apologize, but what are you going to replace the Viper with?

We have our eyes on a couple of other Vipers. We are going to wait till the first of next year before replacing it to recover from a very bad investment choice we made on a startup company.