FS: 2009 ACR White/ Black/ Red

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's a link to my ad..... http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=5259&title=2009-acr&cat=54

Asking 78,000 and reasonable offers.....Here's some pics as well.....any questions PM me or call me, Eric 413-896-8545

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Wow. Beautiful ACR in one of the best color schemes. Awesome price too.

06blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great car. I'm not even in the market for a Viper right now and I'm considering. I was trying to hold out for a 2013, but this is very tempting.

Since your ad isn't active yet, I have a couple of questions... when does the factory warranty expire and I noticed the aftermarket stereo... What kind is it?

Disregard my questions above...I was able to track down the info I requested on your auction page...In-service date was March, 2010 and the stereo is Alpine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well guys traded the car in today....got $70K for the trade which equates to $74,375.....a little lower than I wanted but without the hassles.....just did not have any wserious offers out there....thanks for a great forum with lots of help but it's on to the next car.....

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys traded the car in today....got $70K for the trade which equates to $74,375.....a little lower than I wanted but without the hassles.....just did not have any wserious offers out there....thanks for a great forum with lots of help but it's on to the next car.....

Did I call the 70k on the dealer trade or did I call it? Congrats, and hope the Ferrari is all you hope for and more.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Definitely agree with the no hassles! There is a lot to say for that and when you consider the sales tax...end of story. Enjoy your new ride!

Bill

OP
OP
G

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys....

Where did the car get traded?

Miller Motor Cars in Greenwich CT.....it's not staying there though....one of their contacts wants it for resale....they probably already have a buyer and will make a quick $5K or so....