FS: HRE 895R Matte/Gloss Black

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling my HRE 895R's that were recently powder coated Matte black centers with Gloss black lips and inner barrell matte to match the face.. The 895R's are three piece with the hardware hidden on the inside. Comes with Nitto Invo's that have close to 500 mies on them. These are by far the best quality wheel I have come across and super light. I have moved on to another set and I am sad to have these sitting so I must sell. I have lots more pics and any detailed pics can be taken. They are packaged and ready for shipping. Asking $6,800 plus shipping (have over $10K in this set).

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/sh...&title=hre-895r-27s-matte-2fgloss-black&cat=7

You must be registered for see images attach

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yah looks like a 3000gt. Also those look like the same type that was on that flat black viper for awhile.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the deal with that slightly modified looking toyota in the garage?

It's a 3000 GT.... scary fast.... not mine.

Looks like a twin turbo Mitsu

:2tu:

Yah looks like a 3000gt. Also those look like the same type that was on that flat black viper for awhile.

Sure is.... Looks like but most definitely not the same wheels. They were factory Matte Black centers with polished lip. The Matte center and polished made the wheel look cheap in my opinion so I had them changed ASAP.

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Me.......I really like the wheels...been looking for either gun metal or flat black on my graphite gray...I'm curious, are they stock size?

Todd

PM sent

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bringing my post back from the dead.... priced dropped to $5,400 + shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32