Fuel Line/Quick Connect Question...94RT/10

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When removing my intake manifold a few weeks ago I disconnected the fuel hose coming from the intake manifold to the metal fuel line attached to the frame on the driver's side where there is a qplastic quick connect. When I disconnected it, three small pieces fell out: a little metal washer, a thick black plastic washer/sleeve, and a yellow rubber o-ring.

Does anyone know the correct order when slipping these pieces onto the metal fuel barb on the metal fuel line attached to the frame? Also, the thick black plastic washer/sleeve goes on a specific way as well because it is chamfered on one end. There appears to already be a rubber o-ring or seal in the female end of the fuel line coming off of the intake manifold. I want to get this right the first time so no fuel leaks out.

OP
OP
F

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Help...I need somebody...Help...not just anybody...Help...you know I need someone...Help...

Come'on guys aren't there any ASE techs on board besides myself?? There isn't one diagram in the service manual...and the guys working the parts counter at my local Dodge dealer probably won't be able to help...that's another story for another time too...

If worse comes to worse I am going to put it together the way I believe it goes...trying to avoid doing it wrong the fist time...

Where is Jon Burrrpp when you need him? He is like God Almighty of Viperdom...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant