Fun With Personalized Plates

viperBase1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Testing out a new personalized plate.

Friends and neighbors thought it was hysterical so I took it to the Good-Guys car show yesterday and I'd say the test results were less than optimal. I couldn't tell if the general public understood the abbreviated phrase or if they got it at all or???. Dunno, overall I was kinda perplexed by the general reaction.

Anyway.. couple of pics from the car show.
You must be registered for see images attach

Gonna need to come up with something else. :dunno:

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just put my new plate on over the winter. I took a picture of me with the car and posted it in one of the Viper groups. Not thinking it would go viral.......my ******* face got shared 1000 times and over 20k people liked it :brick:. Ill post up a pic without my face in it, in a little bit.

BoremViper97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Testing out a new personalized plate.

Friends and neighbors thought it was hysterical so I took it to the Good-Guys car show yesterday and I'd say the test results were less than optimal. I couldn't tell if the general public understood the abbreviated phrase or if they got it at all or???. Dunno, overall I was kinda perplexed by the general reaction.

Anyway.. couple of pics from the car show.

Gonna need to come up with something else. :dunno:
please explain it to me- Ive been trying to figure it out for ten minutes and i got nothing.