GA-VCA BBQ! november 11th, non-VCA members welcome as well!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPER CLUB COOKOUT BBQ

SPECIAL VIPER PARKING FOR EVERY VIPER THAT ATTENDS
NON VIPER CLUB MEMBERS PLEASE ATTEND
HELP TO GROW THE GEORGIA REGION BY BECOMING MEMBERS AND GETTING INVOLVED
PLEASE CALL AND CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE

November 11th Saturday - 11am till 4pm

James & Anne Elser will be hosting and covering all the cost of this event and said it was their way of offering thanks back to your/our Viper Club.

You have just got to see their memorabilia area. WOW.

If you missed last year’s event - do not want to miss this one.

One of the largest memorabilia areas ever…

Please plan to attend. IT IS IMPORTANT that you contact Wayne Carrel via email at [email protected] to confirm that you will be there.
This will allow Jim and Anne to plan accordingly.

Lets be sure to show or appreciation, plan ahead to be there and all have a great time. Per Jim and Anne, kids are welcome as well

The Viper Club attempted to offer some assistance but they would have nothing of it. Please confirm ASAP and pass to other Viper Club members.

That’s right………. They would not let the Viper Club pay for anything. Jim and Ann own a few Vipers and Viper SRT/10 Trucks and have a huge memorabilia garage that will be open for all to take in along with some great food and drink (Alcohol will not be provided).

I do not feel comfortable posting people's home address and phone numbers on a public forum, so please contact me for this information at
[email protected] or PM me on here. Hope to see everyone there! I went last year and it was a GREAT time and really fun event with great food :)