GA-VCA Dyno Day--May 5th!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GA-VCA dyno day is set for May 5th beginning at 9am at DynoLab in Marietta! VCA-GA is paying for 1/2 the dyno fee and paying for lunch, so for a total of only $25, each member will be given 3 dyno pulls for their Viper and be treated to lunch! As it stands now, Joseph Dell will be there and dyno his 1596RWHP TT RT/10! Is 1600RWHP+ possible?? Joseph has also said he doesn't mind helping others out during dyno day with tuning or other questions. Each member will be given a color photo of their car on the dyno machine with the dyno sheet below the picture. A/F readings will not be available. Slight changes may be made to your car between dyno pulls (changes that take no more than 15 mins). Please feel free to bring other cars with you if you wish to dyno them as well, but the GA-VCA will only pay for VIPER pulls. The price for non-Viper dyno pulls will be $50 for 3 pulls. DynoLab's website is http://dynolab.net/

Last edited:

Bumbles

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just had my car dynoed a couple of months ago but I'm gonna try and make it to this.

Bumbles

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 7 year old sons Baseball game is at 11:00. I'm the coach so I kind of need to be there. :smirk: How late will you guys be at Dynolab? I should be there between 12:30 and 1:00 and I'd love to meet some of you guys.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
9-3 I think. Or later. Depends on how many people show up. I'll be there at least through lunch (The BBQ place we get food from ROCKS!).

Jd

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so how did it go?

wish I could have went :(

It was fun. The iffy weather kept a lot of people away. Five Vipers dynoed. Joseph Dell put down 13xx RWHP, but was having some issues we think were related to his plugs. I can't remember exactly, but the Mighty McViper put down around 414 RWHP, 480 ft/tq. We also had a 98' RT/10, 96' GTS and 06 SRT-C dyno. Everyone put up nice big #'s :D The most important thing is, noone blew anything up:D

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the next time we head to Atlanta will be in September for the Hayes Mopar in Commerce. Micky will be racing one of the diesel trucks in the DHRA event and we are going to bring the Viper and stay the week in the mountains before heading to NOPI. Maybe we can have some type of get together in Commerce that weekend...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave