GA VCA March Events & Car Collection tour

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3/17: March meeting at Jeffreys Sports Bar in Alpharetta Cocktails 6:45 & dinner 7:15

Their web site address is as follows: www.Jeffreyssportsbars.com
Click on the link and specify Alpharetta location. They also said that if we desire some special menu items such as a seafood, Steak or Pasta preference, that they would have it available for us but they will have to know in advance. Dave Garret know @ [email protected]. Thanks Dave for setting this up.

3/9 SCCA AUTOCROSS Turner field Atlanta Many vipers will be attending for more info try Ryan rouleau [email protected]
http://www.atl-scca.org/soloII/rungroups.htm

3/15 Breakfast & Cruise to Private car collection.

Our collector car cruise is back on. Unfortunately, due to the date change I will not be able to attend. I need someone to lead the group to the garage. Please e mail me if you want the job. [email protected]
We have been invited to tour a private collection of over 45 autos featuring Shelby's & other makes & memorabilia
We will meet for breakfast & cruise to the warehouse.

When: 3/15 @ 9am or so & leaving @ 10:20
Where: ******* Barrel Old Country Store ( exit 111 off 85)
75 Gwinco Boulevard, Suwanee, GA 30024
(770) 932-5692
map | driving directions

for those who cannot make breakfast the address is:

Our guests garage:
World Auto Group

4540 Atwater Ct. Suite 105

Buford, GA 30518 Tour starts @10:30

Thanks to David Haynes for inviting us us. [email protected]

3/16 SCCA Autocross , Macon Ga.
Due to the smaller fields, many are planning to attend this event.For more info: Ryan rouleau [email protected]
Middle GA (Macon) event web site:
http://www.mgascca.org/index2.html

03/29 SCCA National race @ Road Atlanta. Dr Jimmy & myself will once again be @ this event. We had 2 top 5's in the 3/1 event & expect more of the same. We will have the new SRT 4 @ the track so come check it out. There were 2 Vipers racing this month, one was Tommy Archers ALMS car.

Remember if you know of an event & you think we should know about, please Email me.
thanks
Pete