GA VCA MEETING TONITE

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though its my 18th anniversery , My spouse gave me the greenlight for tonites meeting! What a girl(do I have to buy her a gift now?)

Hi folks, This is it ! My last monthly meeting as president! Come bust my chops & buy me a drink! The hand off to Joe Dell is official at next months VOI in Dallas so lets get the PARTY started!.

It has certainly been my pleasure to serve the club these last 3 or so years. I have met a wealth of new freinds & have had some great adventures. I was trying to decide what the highlight of my term was & I keep thinking about the awesome zone rondevouse last September. That was a blast, maybe national will choose HOTLANTA for the next Viper owners invatational. Who knows? but we are ready. I really would like to thank all of you for making this job so easy & look forward to some great times in the future. Please continue to support your club & it's new officers. It will only get better.

Monthly meeting: MONDAY 8/23
Cocktails @ 6:30 followed by dinner @ 7:15

Where: ALFREDO'S ITALIAN RESTAURANT (404) 876-1380
1989 CHESHIRE BRIDGE RD NE
ATLANTA , GA 30324
More Info Map and Directions

The time is later than usual to allow for traffic.. They have decent parking & we can use the DOT lot as long as you don't block the entrance.Dinner is on the club for members & you buy your own drinks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper