GATEWAY VCA MEMBERS - Where should I take my Viper to be DETAILED?

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wanting to get my Viper completely detailed, I'm talking buffed out to the shine she deserves instead of my crappy wax jobs. I don;t have the balls to take a buffer to my car in fear of screwing something up. I've never even Clay Bared it (I honestly have no idea what that is) yah I know thats sad and pathetic isn't it. So in lue of my bad treatment to my baby I have decided to get here a professional detailed job as her Christmas present....

Now where do i go? because I don;t trust just anyone with my Viper and I don;t just want a nice wax job, she needs to be buffed up nice and highly polished? Any advice in or around St.Louis area? Thanks in advance.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUCD-

All the Details down in S. County. They've been in business for generations. (although that location is new to them) They used to be off Manchester in W. Co.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna be pretty hard to buff out while it's in that bubble.....:rolaugh:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you want the inside done also?

If you just want the car buffed out, I would take it to Paul's.
(I think you took your car there for your hood?)

He recently buffed out my TT...

V

Venomiss

Another Christmas gift.
Go join up with the VCA Gateway Club before their holiday party coming up on December 3rd?

bross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A&g mobile detailing does an awesome job and comes to you, he is used to exotics as he does a lot of them. The owners name is Saul Davidson, his number is (314) 575-0953. Tell him Dave Bross sent you.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm not sure who I should go to...

I THINK.... Paul did mine once before when he painted/installed my Diamondback hood. I think he did a good job but maybe he didn;t do a full buff/wax detail job? I thought it looked nice but I don't remember being blown away by it, I was mainly staring at my new hood the entire week lol. I guess I will call around and see what prices are.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A&g mobile detailing does an awesome job and comes to you, he is used to exotics as he does a lot of them. The owners name is Saul Davidson, his number is (314) 575-0953. Tell him Dave Bross sent you.

Do you recall how much they charge? If not thats ok I can call him, thanks for giving me his #!

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you want the inside done also?

If you just want the car buffed out, I would take it to Paul's.
(I think you took your car there for your hood?)

He recently buffed out my TT...

Dude that is freaking awesome. I don;t think i've seen it in person. You still have the Gen II with the Diamondback hood? It's got TT also. man you make me jealous. lol

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude that is freaking awesome. I don;t think i've seen it in person. You still have the Gen II with the Diamondback hood? It's got TT also. man you make me jealous. lol

Yes I do. The car is S/C with Nos. Going through some changes....:dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang