Gen 1 93 - RT/10 Hi-Flow Exhaust Options

mmcc269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my factory side pipes with a hi-flow cat back option... Is there a direct fit manufacturer that bolts right on.. NO welding. Looking for sound and performance - will also VHT heat paint the inside of the side sills when off to help reduce the heat buildup.

Suggestions please? :)

OP
OP
M

mmcc269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe Racing does a kit just for the Gen 1 side pipe cars, i have fitted a few of theses now.....

Great kit and perfect fit....

http://www.roeracing.com/ProductCar...em-with-High-Flow-Cats-92-95-Viper-130p33.htm

Make sure you tell him its a 93 as the hangers differ from the 94>

Baz

Thanks... But this is the disclaimer on there website about the 1993 and mod required - Is this not the case?

NOTE : This is a direct bolt on for 1994 and 1995 Vipers only. 1992 and 1993 RT/10's have different factory original hanger mounts, and the original spring hangers will have to be cut off the original exhaust and welded onto the new exhaust pipe to properly mount this system.

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck did my ROE exhaust with the high flow cats this year and I love the way it sounds now. Yes you have to change the hangers but the factory ones squeak anyways so just do the conversion. I no longer BAKE inside my car from the factory exhaust. The new system is way cooler. I was going to header wrap the pipes but Roe suggested against it and its been great so far. I also did Gen 2 manifolds and ditched the 2 piece stockers. My budget wouldnt allow for full headers and the gains from the full vs the Gen 2 was negligible.

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the exhaust wrap put on mine. They are cool, in more ways than one. No longer am I blistering paint off. Also put on Berlinger Headers. Really sounds great.

OP
OP
M

mmcc269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So today I dropped the side sills on my 93 RT just to inspect and clean but was told to also look at the brackets before ordering the Roe Hi-FLow Exhaust and sure enough because my 93 was number 750 out of the 1043 it has the 94 hanger set up, no springs - Bushings... just going to order the 94 exhaust setup cut and install...
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
you'll love the Roe set up, real easy deal to install and the sound is deep an mellow,

be sure to check the front mid pipe size, should be 2.5 if not mistaken, but ours somewehre thru the years had been

replaced with 3 inch, get ahold of Josh, he will shoot them to ya in no time sir, very nice set up

I am in the shop today, and think I took a video of the sound on one we jsut did, if so let me know and will see if I can find it an

will post it for ya if I still have it sir

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper