Gen 1 soft windows value?

RC00viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I was on here years ago as GotV10. I can’t seem to recover that user name, so here I am under a new name.
I have been out of the viper scene for 10+ years and while cleaning out my basement this evening I came across my OEM soft windows that came with my 94 rt/10. These windows have been boxed in my basement since 2002ish, and are like new!
What’s the going price for the pair these days?

Thanks,
Ryan

Robert Kennedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was on here years ago as GotV10. I can’t seem to recover that user name, so here I am under a new name.
I have been out of the viper scene for 10+ years and while cleaning out my basement this evening I came across my OEM soft windows that came with my 94 rt/10. These windows have been boxed in my basement since 2002ish, and are like new!
What’s the going price for the pair these days?

Thanks,
Ryan
Looks like a sign to get back into the viper scene

kssssnake

Enthusiast
Venom Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen any for sale in a while. They are quite the joke aren't they? Rear window glass goes for $400-$600 on eBay.

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an extra set that I bought but they are in rough shape. The plastic has turned color with age and one is torn. The canvas is good and the rails that hold them in are out but good as I was going to make a window with plastic. Can be repaired. If anyone is interested let me know.

OP
OP
R

RC00viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I’ve been out of pocket for the last year. If anyone is still interested, I’d take $1,000.00 for the pair. These windows are like BRAND NEW!

Feel free to call or text me at
850-445-2481 as I am not online often

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh