Gen-2 ACR radio delete plate wanted

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a radio delete plate for my 99 ACR. Already checked with the Wizard. The plate has no part# meaning it can't be ordered from Dodge. Thank's for any help.

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats weird..I thought they were orderable! Guess this will be as scarce as the one I am seeking for a 71 Challenger!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That does not make sense. I am restoring a old 1980 Dodge Ram Power Wagon and 90% of the parts I need from Dodge are NS1 (no longer serviced by Dodge). Of all of the parts that I was told were nop longer available, ALL of them still had part numbers and were referanceable.

To my understanding the part number never disapeared. :dunno:

Guess we learn something new every day.

Robert

OP
OP
S

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats weird..I thought they were orderable! Guess this will be as scarce as the one I am seeking for a 71 Challenger!

I am thinking the part# may have been part of a ACR delete package which may have included other ACR pieces like the fog lamp delete covers.

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a radio delete plate for my 99 ACR. Already checked with the Wizard. The plate has no part# meaning it can't be ordered from Dodge. Thank's for any help.

Just make it. take a piece of ABS, cut it to size, and goop it to the back of the trim bezel. all done. JD

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang