Gen 2 Air Conditioning parts

EGarza1971

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Lovers,

I have a 2002 RT/10 and ac went out. I got it filled, and it went out again, so have issue with the lines. Does anyone know where I can get parts for the ac? Here are the items I need:
-5245035AB
-5264924AB

please message me if you know. Thank you! It's hot down here in South Texas!

Aberk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the AC is the most common reason I take my GTS to the shop. I tried doing things on my own with dye, but those guys have better machines for testing AC. Did you have a leak test performed? One time it was only an o-ring that needed to be replaced for me.

If you see them on Ebay, I have had luck with the 4 seasons brand when I did have to replace lines.

blue73Chevy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have all those lines.
Came off a 02 rt-10.
But I'm in Canada,shipping might be an issue
600 for all 3 lines,u cover shipping.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hard lines are well supported and are rarely the source of failure unless there is crash damage. Assuming no damage of the condenser, the #1 cause is termination o-rings, #2 are the hoses themselves. You can source refrigerant hoses and new hardline adapters from Vintage Air in San Antonio https://www.vintageair.com/hose-kits-fittings/, or through their extensive dealer network list. You can re-use the OE hard lines with either compression, 37 degree flare, or o-ring face seal adapters from Eaton/Aeroquip or Parker. A quality hot-rod or race shop can help you with this.

Jim Myke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1998 rt/10 and a few years ago I needed some ac work, many of the lines for the ac are stocked parts at your dodge dealer because they used a lot of off the shelf parts from other models, ac lines are one of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper