Gen 2 Yellow GTS model?

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been looking and looking (maybe not in the correct places :dunno:) but I can't find a gen 2 solid yellow GTS anywhere. 1:18 or 1:24. I can find the one with the black stripes but not the solid yellow...oh yeah die cast mind you, not a build kit.

Anyone know where I can find one to purchase? or anyone selling?

Thanks for the space

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are going to find one it's not going to be actual viper race yellow, you may want to do what I did and have it painted it's way more cool :)

OP
OP
K

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can get a 1:18 or a 1:24 2nd gen GTS and have it painted, I'm okay with that. I was thinking I could do it but I'm not the best or the most careful so it'll look really bad. Plus I've looked on google on how to do it and it seems that dis-assembly of the already assembled model is in order.

Anyone know anyone that can repaint model cars? or can anyone on this forum do it? I could either ship a car to their place and have them paint it or have them buy one and just ship it to me when done.

Also I just realized, there are no 2000-2002 GTS die cast cars out there? All of them I saw are pre 2000 with the pointy 5 spoke rims. total bummer for the "cream puff" owners? yeesh

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave