Gen 3 Caliper Decals?

08ACRVTEN00GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this has been mentioned before but I painted my calipers and I was wondering where to purchase the silver Viper decals?

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paint works ok on calipers. Decals will come off with heat and washing the rims.The best way to do it is to have them powder coated and the logo silk screened on. I had some calipers done by a company called "Disc Brakes R Us". They can exchange and use yours as a core on most production cars. Or they had a few day turnaround for me.Fantastic job on my Lambo calipers. They are 10x's better than original painted calipers. You can find them on-line. Not cheap at @ $800 for the set but worth the money to me. Brian

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although they have gotten a bad rep lately, I have used R and J distributing for powder coated calipers. $400 bucks, looked great, quick service with no issues.

VIPERVNM29

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where are these places located I am in the LA county area and would like to have mine done as well ive got HRE rims and my brakes are not helping the look lol.

Thanks for any info.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
R and J will send you a set of powder coated calipers, you install and send your old ones back. Easy, peasey japonese...400 bucks, looks a lot better and than those snooty 04-05 srt guys cant tell you are driving an 03

R & J Distributing co
specialize in Viper parts...
From NEW to USED to AFTERMARKET...you name it, we got it....(many parts cars)
e-mail: [email protected]

I had a good experience with Ron at R and J so I will give him a thumbs up. Many have not had the same experience.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8372srt_wheels2_002-med.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX