Gen 4 ACR Rims Touch Up Paint

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what black matches the stock ACR rim paint. When I got my out of province inspection done they scratched up the rims by where the lug nuts are :(

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just use gloss black from the automotive store..works fine. They all get nicked up sooner or later, so don't spend a lot of time fretting although I know the first few nicks are hard to stomach.

lmcgrew79

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On that note, i was wondering are the sidewinders painted or powercoated. Ive got a set black and polished and was thinking of making the polished ones black also.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On that note, i was wondering are the sidewinders painted or powercoated. Ive got a set black and polished and was thinking of making the polished ones black also.

They are painted. I couldn't find two replacements when I smacked a curb so I bought two polished ones and had them painted. You can't tell the difference.

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to paint two acr rims and and used "viper black" It seems to match dead on or very close

SSGNRDZ_28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were any of these ACR wheels ever anodized or have they always been gloss black? I don't know why I have that in my head; perhaps some aftermarket version.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On mine I just called a touch up mobil paint guy and he came right to the house, removed the wheel and did a perfect job around the lug area.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456