Gen 5 pic 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on Monday, January 30!!!!!

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks low and wide thats for sure. LED headlights and the roof line looks sweet. But the hood is going to be a GTS shaped hood. Which some like

Last edited:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is pretty close to what we saw in SLC. Despite what others have said, the roof with the hard angular double track humps, looks like it came off a corvette coupe so not feeling that portion. Hoping the artist rendition is just that a rendition and that they did not just add hard angular lines on the roof, when the rest of the car has Halle Berry curves. I was hoping for a real picture of even a small part to show the car is actually built. Sorry but starting to feel like the GEN V is going to have a "Tucker" introduction to the world. Clam shell is going to be a semi-clam shell so that works.

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't quite see the Halle Berry part yet ..... but it does look like it's heading in a '****' direction :2tu: I like what I see so far!

The curves are back and the sharp lines are gone. Finally back to some Gen1-2 styling and hopefully a clamshell hood too. Hallelujah!

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The curves are back and the sharp lines are gone. Finally back to some Gen1-2 styling and hopefully a clamshell hood too. Hallelujah!

The only sharp lines I see are the 'double bubble' roof lines, and those are more angular than sharp. Bring on the curves, but as a Gen III owner I preferred the sharp lines of the Gen III/IV and didn't want a Gen II (unless it was a GTS-R).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960