1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gen 5 - Red GTS ... $40K off at my local dealership (near Los Angeles, CA)

Discussion in 'Generation V Discussions / SRT Coupe, GTS, GTC, AC' started by Vipermann1, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Vipermann1

Vipermann1 Enthusiast

There is a new GEN 5 for sale at my local Dodge Dealership. Guys, I am just trying to help the ViperClub members find good deals. I am not connected with them in any way.
    They are taking $40K off the sticker.

If you're interested, PM me and I will drive down and talk to the Salesman and General Manger. (He knows me)

See Attached picture from their web site. Yes, they are willing to deal!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Zee

Zee Viper Owner

95k is not a deal - that seems average. A dealer in Ventura county was ready to give me a launch edition at 90k.

3. Chelseasnake

Chelseasnake Viper Owner

and you did not take it??? why ?

4. dwhitt

dwhitt Viper Owner

That sounds like the pre-$15k reduction MSRP. The '13's I saw on-line had the old MSRP on stickers while the '14's had the lower revised MSRP's.

5. VicTxV10

VicTxV10 Viper Owner

If only it was GTS-R blue with white stripes!!!

6. Zee

Zee Viper Owner

Really want an orange TA!

I went to test drive the GTS since I had never driven one and they really were pushing me to buy. Had about 200 miles on it but i am too in love with the Orange TA. I'm gonna hold off until early next year to see what deals look like.

7. DMan

DMan Viper Owner

Yea, they're using the pre $15k reset price, not a "great" deal on that. The '14s are priced using the new pricing, they seem to run a standard $10k discount out the gate. They have a carbon edition there you can get under $117k, if you're into that sorta thing.

Cali dealers do seem to give vipers away though, there are always good deals that pop up in CA dealerships, if you're in Cali, finding a sweet deal seems a lot easier than on the east coast.

8. ViperSmith

ViperSmith Enthusiast

if i could get a carbon at $100 i'd jump at it ;)

9. DMan

DMan Viper Owner

It's cool, but you'd have to wrap the whole car or you'd go nuts. Can't imagine what that would cost.

10. emericr

emericr Enthusiast

A carbon edition at 100K would be very, very tempting... A matte paint job is so easy to maintain

11. Herc

Herc Viper Owner

Haven't seen those kind of discounts on 2014s yet.

12. LS6 Molester

LS6 Molester Viper Owner

I couldn't find that car but in my search I found a couple dealerships selling new LE for 95-100k.

so far within driving distance 3 dealerships have brand new LE sitting around. what would be a good price for it? Do you think waiting a couple months would make any difference?

13. 2001ViperGTS

2001ViperGTS Enthusiast

I called that dealer about buying a Track Pack car they had for sale, they low-balled me on my trade (7k mile 08 Coupe). I'm not the only one either, I know of a few others who have called them and were offered ridiculously low numbers for trades. I ended up doing a deal at another dealer for about half the trade difference on the exact same car.

14. Malu59RT

Malu59RT Viper Owner

Offer Van Nuys $93,000 for their car.

15. LS6 Molester

LS6 Molester Viper Owner

picked up the van nuys blue n white. im happy. wonderful car. turbos coming from Nth moto in a few months

16. Malu59RT

Malu59RT Viper Owner

Awesome, were you able to get it for what I suggested?