GEN I Radiator Upgrade

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello. I have a 95 RT/10. I just got a K/N Airfilter Kit for it. I was considering upgrading the radiator to an aluminum 3 row Fluidyne to lower the temperature. Does anyone know if this is worth it or if there is a better option for me with the upgraded airfilter? I am not planning on a supercharger...atleast not yet.....

Thanks,

James

Reaction score
Funny you post this NOW!!! My fascia and other front end parts are off the car as I look for a slight coolant leak. It is not a pressurized leak....only enough coolant dripped to leave a hint of a spot on the driveway. I have noticed my stock radiator looking VERY rusty all along the bottom, so I looks like I'll be doing the same thing soon. :)

Kiaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got the fluidyne 3-row, it helps considerably... Make sure to get the upgraded fan module for it though!

Reaction score
Kaiser....year and model? Did you retain the stock airbox? Reason I ask is because the "How-To" states the stock airbox will not fit. So....either is does not (which *****)...or it DOES (and I gotta update the "How-To"). :)

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try a good burping, burping kit, thermostat upgrade, and radiator flushing. Have had all the above done and have no problems with temps. Have even driven across the Mojave and around Vegas during the summer without issues.

If all else fails, get the radiator.

Kiaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
'94 RT/10... I've got a Gen II airbox, which I think is needed but not 100% sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang