Gen. II - control arms, spindles & hubs for sale

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I understand that these are Viper only parts and would assume they're somewhat rediculously priced? Like $18,000 for a new hood?

Ted

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I understand that these are Viper only parts and would assume they're somewhat rediculously priced? Like $18,000 for a new hood?

Ted

Yup, Viper only. One control arm typically sells for $500 (used). So two control arms is $1000 (used) and that doesn't include the spindle and hub. Plus mine have spherical bushings. These prices are from a salvage yard and do not reflect prices on Ebay.

Cheers
Jason

Last edited:

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A sale is what the seller and buyer agree to and everyone else doesn't matter.

On eBay, over many auctions and months, I purchased a complete, stock, used Gen II front end for a total of $1030, which included one shock. So getting front and rear, along with bearings installed, all in one shot for $3000 is not really too far off the mark.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A sale is what the seller and buyer agree to and everyone else doesn't matter.

On eBay, over many auctions and months, I purchased a complete, stock, used Gen II front end for a total of $1030, which included one shock. So getting front and rear, along with bearings installed, all in one shot for $3000 is not really too far off the mark.

Thanks for your comments Tom :2tu:

I contacted a local Dodge dealer and was told that one control arm is anywhere from $700 to $800 each. So I think my price is fair.

I honestly can't believe that viperdude118 questioned my price in a public forum! :mad: :mad: Especially when he has no intentions on purchasing!! And then he has the nerve to ask for Tator and Jon B's input!!

I wonder how viperdude118 would feel if he posted a for sale thread and I decided to question his price on a public forum? :rolleyes:

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please remember that we do have a seperate classified section for for sale items, by posting this in the GTS/RT/10 Discussion area and posting a direct link, you've left this up for public discussion. Sometimes bad publicity (which is apparently what you consider this to be from the tone of your PM) is better than no publicity.

Like I said in my repsonse to you, if it is a fair price then a serious buyer won't be detered by my comment, and like I said that wasn't my intention, but merely shock on my own behalf that these parts actually cost this much. No hard feelings.

One thread bump for GTS bud.......................................:)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please remember that we do have a seperate classified section for for sale items, by posting this in the GTS/RT/10 Discussion area and posting a direct link, you've left this up for public discussion. Sometimes bad publicity (which is apparently what you consider this to be from the tone of your PM) is better than no publicity.

Like I said in my repsonse to you, if it is a fair price then a serious buyer won't be detered by my comment, and like I said that wasn't my intention, but merely shock on my own behalf that these parts actually cost this much. No hard feelings.

One thread bump for GTS bud.......................................:)

Well said. This is a public forum. And what you said was civil.

I think those are the rules.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are these still for sale? has the price gotten more reasonable?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang