Gen III for GenII Vipers.

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have (5) new Gen III Viper SRT/10's in stock. I am very motivated to move them and I am in need of GenII RT/10's and GTS Coupes. If you have thought of trading your GenII for a new GenIII Viper now is the time! I am discounting mine and allowing the highest possible trade in value for yours! Anyone interested please call Eric Lee @ Latham Dodge 208-736-7080

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I am discounting mine and allowing the highest possible trade in value for yours!

According to the other forum you can't possible be keeping Gen3s on the lot Eric - they have the highest sales record of any viper....

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have (5) new Gen III Viper SRT/10's in stock. I am very motivated to move them and I am in need of GenII RT/10's and GTS Coupes. If you have thought of trading your GenII for a new GenIII Viper now is the time! I am discounting mine and allowing the highest possible trade in value for yours! Anyone interested please call Eric Lee @ Latham Dodge 208-736-7080

What colors and how big of a discount? MAY be interested if the price is right.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah a black one would match nicely with your Civic.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah a black one would match nicely with your Civic.

You are bad! ;)

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE FROM 11-18-04 SUBJECT: SO IS THE SRT10 A BETTER CAR "You can't look at the slow sales as a guage of the quality of the car. Not only is it the fault of Dodge marketing, high end car sales are down. Convertibles don't sell with winter coming on. The truth is that Gen I and II prices are also down. You can find Gen I and II bargains all over the place. They are not selling well either. The market for the SRT-10 is even smaller than the Gen I and II market because the higher price means fewer people can buy it.
MR VIPER
Try calling CHAMPION DODGE @ 1-877-588-1515....They have a 2005 SR10 for 93,000.00 and will not deal, because they sold the same car for the same price before..My point is, I live 8 miles from this dealer, but bought my new viper for 78,900.00 from a dealer 400 miles away.....

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like there is a demand for the gen 1 and 2 cars, and the SRTs are collecting dust, or maybe they feel the convertibles are going to sit due to the new coupe coming out...00PROWLER... :eek: :eek: