Gen IV OEM Razor Wheels, Center Caps, Sensors and New Michelin Pilot Sports For Sale

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have a Set of Gen IV OEM Razor Wheels, Center Caps, Sensors and New Michelin Pilot Cup Sport Tires for Sale. The Wheels are in excellent condition with no curb rash, etc. The Tires were used for three 20-minute HPDE sessons and about 100-200 miles on the street. I use my other wheels now and am just trying to make space in the garage.

I placed an ad in the VCA Classifieds and it contains photos.

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=5583

Thanks!

Last edited:

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Gen IV OEM Razor Wheels, Center Caps, Sensors and New Michelin Pilot Sports For S

Just an FYI the tires are Michelin Pilot Sports, I do not think they are Cups.

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Gen IV OEM Razor Wheels, Center Caps, Sensors and New Michelin Pilot Sports For S

His ad does say Pilot Sports, looks like just an accidental typo on the posting here.

Good luck with sale.

OP
OP
S

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SSSSE YA: Thanks for the catch! You are correct, the Michelins are Pilot Sports and are not "Cups."

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Im actually looking for a full set of Gen 4 wheels for the track but without tires. Dont need center caps either. Yours look nice.

OP
OP
S

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Im actually looking for a full set of Gen 4 wheels for the track but without tires. Dont need center caps either. Yours look nice.

This is actually why I saved my OEM wheels and why I put new rubber on them ($1,700)! However, I have had exactly part of one HPDE day using the wheels! I have just been too busy and would prefer to have the space in the garage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960