Gen IV viper drawing

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As with all the hype going on about a new viper, I'm always taking photos and photoshops with me to school. Well me and my friend Eli have been working on this for about the past month in our Drafting class. Here's how it came to be.

I first showed Eli this photoshop of a viper me, Austin, and another photoshop guru, Steve did back about in November. He liked it and drew it up on the light table.
You must be registered for see images

We played with the design aspects of the car. We like the windows on this photoshop and keep them but changed to shape of the door and vents on the sides.

We then wanted the pic to be bigger, ok that was easy. I just took a picture of the drawing and cropped it on my computer. I then drew in the rest. We changed the front and rear but tried to keep the snake look together. The fenders on the front I like cause it reminded me of the cobra when it fans out to attack. P.S. Photo is huge.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like a gen III corvette front put on a genIII viper. nice job though.

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Stuff Ron, I would also like to add that this should be the next Viper, again

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The SRT Conv tail lights were a huge floop on the project car at the last VOI - so much so that Dodge had to grab from the Gen2 parts bin to fix. Don't expect to see them in any future models in the future. The yellow one has potential - maybe tuner range, but I'm betting DCX does another design change altogether.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert The photos of that viper is awesome.When you you look in the viper magazine they show a concept vehicle and the front end looks like a pontiac sunfire.It would be nice to see those designs on the nexted vehicle.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The photoshops look good. Your design is balanced. I particularly like the way you changed the way the back of the door lines up with the rear vertical element of the window - one continuous line from the bottom of the door to the roof. The main problem I see is that both vehicles appear to have only two inches of ground clearance. It adds to their appearance but where could you drive them? You would constantly be bottoming out and damaging the front fascia and other ground effects components. JM2Cs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine