Gen V in Canada

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have started looking for a Gen V in Canada, yes just before winter, and seek a little feedback as to the existence of any existing dealer or private cars you are aware of. I will certainly purchase and transport from wherever necessary. Thanks for any insight you can provide. I have heard from one of our fellow Canadian VCA members but just want to do a little due diligence before moving forward.

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Willowbrook in Langley just sold a black gen V with track package. There's a white GTS at Barnes and Wheaton to check out. Pricey but it's a GTS .

Ask for SOK!

604 603-1648 cell

Thanks !

DEALER #10012

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres one at the dealer here in Regina apparently. I havent seen it but know someone who has. 777 Chrysler has it

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. I will check them out. I live in Moose Jaw, so the Regina car would be very convenient if things worked out. I'm going to check around so any and all feedback is appreciated.

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Raceway Chrysler has a few plus it had one of two supposedly in Canada b/w ones.

Ev0lv3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winnipeg dodge has one, and Royal dodge has one as well. Both black.

Sho off

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Both cars in Winnipeg are GTS models Black/Black, they could have done much better in their option ordering. No stripes, no carbon fibre.

If you're interested I would try Royal Dodge (Gauthier), I went into Winnipeg Dodge to look at their car, no one came over to greet/assist me I left after 10 minutes.

Ev0lv3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. Would have been nice if they brought in some variety. I don't think theres that many people interested in a 130k Viper in Winnipeg though. I mean, I know a few but its just not your every day car.

I keep hearing a rumor pop up that a dealer here is trying to get there hands on a TA. Which would be cool!

Sorry to hear about your car Ryan. *****.

OP
OP
S

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I've have now seen a number of Gen Vs and have driven a couple. I have to say this really is a nice driving car, not able to really stretch it's legs, and the interior is certainly a world apart from my 06 Coupe.

VRYALT3R3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I've have now seen a number of Gen Vs and have driven a couple. I have to say this really is a nice driving car, not able to really stretch it's legs, and the interior is certainly a world apart from my 06 Coupe.
I know of a black GTS that you can get well under MSRP for. PM me if you are interested in it(note I have no affiliation with the dealer)