GEN V rolling on ADV's...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, I know... I do ADV's a lot, but they have so many great looking wheels and a TON of pics. Their Flickr page is updated just about daily with new pics, so I flock to their site more so than 360 and HRE, etc... Anyway, here is a pic of the GEN V rolling on some ADV's. Went a different direction with this PS. Hope everyone enjoys. Probably going to wait to do more PS's when different pics of the car start to get posted. The press pics are already very shopped and are kind of difficult to work with being that theyre extremely saturated with color, etc... The quality of this pic is ****ty since it is smaller, but it is the best side rolling shot.

You must be registered for see images

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Funny thing is that's it's probably the one wheel brand no VCA forum vendor sells. Nice stuff but the owner is a criminal.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't think that's true, I know one who sells them.

Who does? Does Nineball? I don't think Tony sells them, or are you referring to Dallas Performance. I know they sold them but didn't think they were a vendor here anymore.

Owner is still a criminal lol, or was seems like customers are happy with him now. Very Henessey like :D

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who does? Does Nineball? I don't think Tony sells them, or are you referring to Dallas Performance. I know they sold them but didn't think they were a vendor here anymore.

Owner is still a criminal lol, or was seems like customers are happy with him now. Very Henessey like :D

I was gonna buy a set through Tony for my Gallardo, but got a great deal on my used ones (20" 5.2.1 SL's). Even though they were used, Jordan bought me a set of tires for the front, as the previous owner got some that were incorrectly sized and rubbed. Jordan wanted to make sure I was happy, and could drive the car at TX2K12, and set me up to get some thrown on down in Houston. Was very happy with the way Jordan handled the situation (that wasn't his responsibility), and I think they have some of the best designs on the market. I will be putting a set of ADV.1's on my 2013 Viper for sure.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21