Gen V Viper at Silicon Valley International Auto Show

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

There is a new Viper at this auto show, through Sunday night. This is the Adrenaline Red GTS with black stripes that you've seen in some of the reviews, and will be featured on the upcoming Jay Leno's Garage.

I'll be attending Saturday, and will post pictures. At last, I get to see the beast in person. :headbang:

Thanks to my dealer, Paul Normandin, for giving me the heads up!

Todd

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a large crowd gathered around it, absolutely nothing but rave reviews and positive comments- even from guys wearing Ferrari and Shelby jackets. Fit and finish was 1st rate, paint was gorgeous. Interior looked great through the window, the white stitching on black Laguna leather, along with the diamond pattern in the Laguna leather looked nice. The stance looked pretty good, but I have to admit it would've been nice if the front wheel filled the well a little more. Ralph tweeted that the stance of the production cars is improved over these pilot test mules. The Hyper Black Sidwinder II's look awesome. Not sure if I liked the black stripes on the Adrenaline Red, but two guys next to me thought it was the perfect color combo, to the point that one sounded like he was going to order it. A good show, they also had the Lexus LFA and a variety of Ferraris and Lambos. I'd take the badass Viper styling over any of them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R