Not sure if this is a repost but I found this pic online

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 767

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen that one. Thanks for posting! I'm hopeful it's just the picture, but as a a fan of bumble bees, something isn't flowing for me. It almost looks like kit car 'ish or something. Hmmm.....

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Needs body colored painted grille or stripes like the gtsr

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting! That's the color combination I'm going with---just want to see it with the 6 vent SRT hood and SRT stripes. I agree that the photo angle is not at all flattering....

Bill

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it....Agree the grill should be body-colored....but looks like a snake grinnin' a little bit. Pretty cool.

I'll reserve final judgment on the Gen V --when I actually see one in person. Which at its MSRP--should be challenging thing to do:)

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car does not like to be photographed from the front 2 feet away, with a 28mm fisheye lens. It was designed more for how it presents itself to human beings in person. JMHO

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you who prefer the stripes run though the front and rear facias the black stripes accomplish that.

Last edited:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Holy crap that's an ugly picture. Hope it's just the camera angle.:disappointed:

Here,
This is a much better Yellow/Black look.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly...... Im concerned that the stripes are not going to flow right on the Gen5.. The Gen5 might be the first viper that looks better in a solid... Its not just that pic, the hood is all wrong for stripes.

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly...... Im concerned that the stripes are not going to flow right on the Gen5.. The Gen5 might be the first viper that looks better in a solid... Its not just that pic, the hood is all wrong for stripes.

Now that re-looked at the original.....Black as you know shows EVERYTHING....Dirt, curvatures of the hood, etc. Other than white, may be all 'solid' color cars......

Still can't wait to see one in person though......Get your $130K ready

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly, that hood is not for stripes and stripes are not for that hood :( I wish Ralph considered the stripes when doing gen V since they're essential for a viper for me.

I don't want a-one-color viper I cannot convince meself 100% with what I'll go with!

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree the stripes are the problem or the hood. It's that funky looking front fascia. That should be priority number 1 for the aftermarket, a completely new fascia.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can love the Gen 5 till the cows come home but please....nobody can say that looks better than Shooters Gen 4.
Not even close. Those stripes just do not work on that hood.