Gen3 N/A Built Motor

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice numbers for N/A, are you still on stock fuel system?

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does stock fuel setup equal stock fuel system? Or do you just mean that it was not converted to a return-style system? I recall reading a few post where the stock GenIII fuel system could not support anything north of 600whp (without Boost-a-pump, larger injectors, etc.)

Eitherway, your power output is jaw dropping. I am simply being inquisitive and would completely understand if you did not want to divulge certain aspects of your build.

OP
OP
D

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does stock fuel setup equal stock fuel system? Or do you just mean that it was not converted to a return-style system? I recall reading a few post where the stock GenIII fuel system could not support anything north of 600whp (without Boost-a-pump, larger injectors, etc.)

Eitherway, your power output is jaw dropping. I am simply being inquisitive and would completely understand if you did not want to divulge certain aspects of your build.

I am on stock injectors, fuel pump. I was not informed by my tuner of any additional fuel plumbing changes...I dont think so though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235