Gen4 side by side Gen5 pictures.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd like to see some pictures of a gen5 side by side with a gen4. I'm not trying to see which I like best. The are both awesome and beautiful but very different. I've so far only seen this two:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Have you got any?

Maybe there are some from VOI12...

Thanks,
Tony

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask and you shall receive... :)

I took these at VOI 12. Thats my '08 vert next to the GEN V. :D

DSCN04171.JPG

DSCN0418.JPG

DSCN04191.JPG

DSCN0420.JPG

DSCN04211.JPG

This last one is probably my favorite. You can clearly see that the GEN V is a descendent on the GEN IV as well as the GEN II (which is the style I prefer :D). The GEN V is such an awesome car!!
DSCN04221.JPG

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're both nice cars, all vipers have a design that we still love years after years....:headbang:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And there is the proof that Black, Matte Black and Hyper Black colored wheels ****. Just Ghetto!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original GTS just looks so sweet in that pic next to the others.

However, its not the fairest pic since basically the photog was obviously focusing on the GTS and Ralph for the pic so we dont really have a full visual of the others.

My all time fav is still the original GTS. The new one is sweet too overall and now even the front end is growing on me a bit. I cant wait to see one lowered on some highend 20" wheels in street trim of course. Although those track pack wheels dont need to be changed as they are gorgeous. I just wish it came in silver finish.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gen IV & V side by side u can really see how they rounded off the side gill & how the front hood shape has been reinforced/developed. definitely the IV's love child. also wish that snake skin green was a color option in the V. really cool. maybe they will bring it back for the convertible next year...

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thread, actually it reminded me of the many similarities people made no point of.
I like the way this snake evolves :)
p.s Vipers were there before the ACR, made the ACR, and will be there after the ACR. just like the team Oreca edition...
LONG LIVE VIPERS :headbang:

tbi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Acr looks like any srt with a bolt on wing and canards lol

all look pretty darn good

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member