Gerald...where are you???

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bro...how bout sending some SUNSHINE up to the snow/ice capital of the world? (Pa.) How bout some kill storys,(or links to) bike kills? ANYTHING! I have cabin fever BADD, , Oh well, only 3 more months before I can take her out!
What do my Viper Brothers in the snowbelt do now??? This is killing me not to take my GTS out! Maybe I should just fly to Sunny Fla. and visit all you guys and pay a visit to DLM!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks, Dave

OP
OP

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry! Oopps Correction! only 2 months, or even better "7 weeks" sounds a lot better...see I feel better already! (this is really killing me though)

Thanks,Larry!!!

Dave :D

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am going through serious withdrawals

just looking at it isn't doing it for me anymore :(

shed some light up here!!!!!!!!!!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gonna be chilly tomorrow. Might have to wear a shirt with sleeves. I hope I can make the drive to the track and keep the A/C off. Windows down would be great.

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, I hear you! Mine goes back on insurance April 1 & I'm counting the days. There's only so many fluids you can change, & buffing/waxing you can do to a car! :D Next project I'm starting now is installing an Alpine DVD/CD etc head unit with a motorized screen. It'll give me something to do. ;)

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In early February, if the garage queen Viper comes out and see's its shadow, it means six more weeks of cabin fever.

OP
OP

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gonna be chilly tomorrow. Might have to wear a shirt with sleeves. I hope I can make the drive to the track and keep the A/C off. Windows down would be great.

Gerald, thanks for the forecast...lolol

Got any new videos of some bike kills? or links?
Have fun at the track :2tu:

Dave

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And if Gerald became partners with Doug Levin, I wonder what their new name would be? Hmmmm, any guesses?

(Hint:Ex-CEO of Time/Warner and also the name of a famous VCA member)

OP
OP

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if Gerald became partners with Doug Levin, I wonder what their new name would be? Hmmmm, any guesses?

(Hint:Ex-CEO of Time/Warner and also the name of a famous VCA member)

lololol

Any body have any videos??? :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4