German Member died by an accident

Prinzipal

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Today in the morning, our VCA Member Yuha T. died by an tragic accident
on the Highway A3 between Cologne and Bonn in Germany.

We, the VCA Members Germany, are shocked over this tragic accident and would like
to state to his family hereby our deepest sympathy.

In quiet mourning
The VCA Region Germany

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about Yuha and my deepest regards goes out to the family, friends and members of the club. NY/CT Viper Club (Adrian Byrd)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sorry to read... I guess that's why Viper owners are such a tight group... the member/death ratio is probably close to what police or firefights go through (by no means diminishing what cops and firefights do).

Enjoy our cars, but drive safely.

btw- was he on this site much? If so, what was his screename?

OP
OP
P

Prinzipal

Viper Owner
Reaction score
...yes, Yuha had his accident with his Viper.
I dont know the activities in this board, but on the German Board his screen was "SRT10".

Thanks at this moment for the condolations from all of you...

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Condolences to the family.
You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sad, condolences from us and speaking for the NY/CT region, we are so sorry for the family that now grieves. RIP ~mike & juli~
**OTinchon, you are also in our thoughts.

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the tragic accident involving Yuha and even more aware of how quick situtations can change and how we can never take life for granted.

My condolences to the family.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To inform the viperclub members of what happend i´ll put a link to a german newspaper here:

http://www.express.de/servlet/Satel...4370693460&rubrik=200&artikelid=1177082169169

at this time i am not able to write more.....

Here's a translation for everyone:

Horror-Crash: No longer much was send remaining of that sports car. The owner was immediately dead. Photo: Occupation fire department of Cologne
Cologne – it would rest in the daybreak into the death: On the A3, a 38-more year-old died on Saturday morning against half eight in a heavy car accident - the freeway was blocked after that completely. The A3 toward Frankfurt, height king forest. Here there is no speed limitation. And yet: With its red American sports car sign "Dodge viper" the driver coming out of Dusseldorf went probably to quickly - and the street was wet.
Without strange effect, the driver lost the inspection over its vehicle. It crashed against the Mittelleitplanke. The car totally was destroyed at the same time, the driver was probably immediately dead. When the alamierten rescue powers arrived, they were able to interfere in any case no longer.

Parts of the vehicle-wreck had followed in the Crash on the against street - cars that went about that, were damaged at the same time, it were injured however no other persons.
The A3 toward Frankfurt was blocked first of all for one and a half hours completely, ran after that the traffic for further 90 minutes over the standing strip. The exact accident circumstances and the cause are examined now of an expert for the district attorney's office.

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:( not only an auto enthusiast, but a firefighter as well, hits close on both notes.
My sympathies to the families
You must be registered for see images attach

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
R.I.P.

He raced at dawn into the death: the 38 years old man died on Saturday morning due to a serious accident – the autobahn has been shut down completely.

There is no speed limit on the autobahn A3 … In the red American sports car „Dodge Viper“ the Duesseldorf based driver was probably driving way to fast – and the road was wet.

No one else was involved. The driver lost control and hit the guard rails. The car has been destroyed completely. The driver was immediately dead. The emergency forces could not do anything when they arrived.

Parts of the crashed car hit the other lane of the autobahn and damaged other cars travelling the opposite direction. No one was hurt…

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear, condolences to the family/friends.

For the rest of us, a reminder to think about what we are doing.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't someone just asking about taking a viper to the autobahn? Does this go on record as being the first Viper crash on the autobahn?

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This wasnt the first crash. And this will not be the last one ...unfortunately.

I had my own "experience" almost 3 years ago and survived - lucky me.

A wet road, the superwide cold tires, going a little bit too fast, a lane change ...

R.I.P. Viper brother