Get together with some local Viper Owners in Peoria Illinois

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank Rob and John for our get together this evening.
Sorry if some of the images are not tack sharp! Images captured late dusk and handheld at 1/8 of a second or less....sorry!

11049pm_image5.jpg

11049pm_image6.jpg

11049pm_image3.jpg

John posed with a pair of Vipers

11049pm_image4.jpg

John showing his artistic photographic skills!

11049pm_image2.jpg

Robs car at twilight

11049pm_image.jpg

My car at twilight

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow - that last twilight pic turned out awesome scott! who do you think will be the first to notice "x"? ;)

and i am still wiping grass off of my shirt! :D

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Groan -- we're not going to ask that question, just get it fixed!

Something imaginative for your fantastic new ride . . .

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Groan -- we're not going to ask that question, just get it fixed!

Something imaginative for your fantastic new ride . . .

AND HISSERMAN IS OUR WINNER!! :2tu:

tell him what he has won don pardo ..... !!

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott & John
Tonite was fun, it is nice to get together with fellow viper owners and watch the people do funny things when they see the Vipers. Pics look pretty good
i hope i can figure out how to post some.
Hey John did any of those motion photos by the mall turn out? Are we going to see any of those photos on the forum tonite? Did you see that charger next to me at the light take off like a bat out of hell. Wow he out ran a Viper if I had only known he wanted to race.
Scott Thanks again for dinner if I had known you were going to buy I would of ordered the big steak. :D :D :bonker:

Did anyone notice that there were 3 Viper guys at this gettogether but only 2 Vipers present? Mr Avatarman keeps telling us he has a Viper but we still have not seen it. Hmmmmmmm? LOL :nono: :nono: :nono: :rolleyes: :D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have bad news rob. the battery in my camera was going dead and i could tell. all the pics i took are fuzzy. i dont think there was enough power to focus properly. i took quite a few pics of scotts prefix car on friday.

so, i guess we will just have to do it all over again! scott still pays, and this time you can order a STEAK! as kids we called it a "DO OVER"! :D

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have bad news rob. the battery in my camera was going dead and i could tell. all the pics i took are fuzzy. i dont think there was enough power to focus properly. i took quite a few pics of scotts prefix car on friday.

so, i guess we will just have to do it all over again! scott still pays, and this time you can order a STEAK! as kids we called it a "DO OVER"! :D

WHAT! I was sure you would have my new avatar up and running tonite! LOL :confused: :( :p :evilmad:
That's no problem I was hoping to take some shots of it tomorrow if it does not rain if that happens I will email them to you.
OH one other thing take an extra set of batteries with you maybe Scott can get you a little camera bag for your camera and you will have a spot for extra batteries. :bonker: :headbang: :nana: :needpics:

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John
I was thinking after giving you some crap about batteries that it might not have been a battery problem but the light at that time of day was was just to low for the limited capabilities of the camera. I bet scott could sell you one of those that he had tonite. LOL :D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasnt aware of this "get together" :(

Zdig, Jdoc, 94 vip, and myself are about (3) hours away from St Louis, and (3) hours away from Chicago. we have decided to take the initiative and form some kind of group down here in central Il for ourselves and anyone else interested who may not want to drive all the way to chi town or st louis. there are some great chapters in those towns, but it is just too far away sometimes. the formation of some kind of local group is what we have been discussing. there are alot of vipers around here, and alot of inactivity.

in the near future we will be announcing some events and get togethers that we are planning in 2007. anyone is invited of course. we enjoy going to the chicago meetings, and maybe sometime some of you can come down here occasionally. we have already decided that one weekend next year we are going to have a "photo day". there will be a small cruise, lunch, and then anyone attending will have the opportunity to have their picture taken, by a VERY professional photographer, with their viper, at a very attractive group discount price!

we will soon post info on this event and others that we have planned!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BIG~
When are you coming down to visit?
There is a car show on the 17th. Or the weekend after that i'm free also, basically i'm free anytime from sept17-30th?
When is your Viper going to be done?
You should see if those two want to cruise on down also?
I'll buy the beers !!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BIG~
When are you coming down to visit?
There is a car show on the 17th. Or the weekend after that i'm free also, basically i'm free anytime from sept17-30th?
When is your Viper going to be done?
You should see if those two want to cruise on down also?
I'll buy the beers !!

you are on my calendar jim! rain or shine, i want to say hello!

if there is good weather on the 17th, i would love to see a car show! if it rains, we will just keep buying pitchers of beer! but both weeknds are good for me. and remember coming home on leave, and i know you have alot of visiting to do - LMK when you have some free time! hopefully i can drive down in MY VIPER! (still not finished). :evilmad:

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man so when is it forecasted to be finished?
I think after the car show we will be going for a cruise and grabbing some lunch/beer.
I have my brothers house all to myself since he's overseas so if you decide you don't want to drive back after all the pitchers of beer, you have a place to stay. That goes for anyone else who wants to come down?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Man so when is it forecasted to be finished? >>

i wish i knew. last year i drove my car 8k (?) miles. this year, maybe two hours. i'm sure it will be done the day before it snows. :crazy:

<< I think after the car show we will be going for a cruise and grabbing some lunch/beer. I have my brothers house all to myself since he's overseas so if you decide you don't want to drive back after all the pitchers of beer, you have a place to stay. That goes for anyone else who wants to come down? >>

awesome jim! thank you! me and my camera will be there!

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, WHY WASN'T I INVITED! :mad: ;) ;) Tell you what John, since you don't have your car back yet, how about I let you take my RT next GTG. I did take the GTS out today and had a little fun at the local airport....poor poor GTO!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, WHY WASN'T I INVITED! :mad: ;) ;) Tell you what John, since you don't have your car back yet, how about I let you take my RT next GTG. I did take the GTS out today and had a little fun at the local airport....poor poor GTO!

jeffrey, jeffrey. i get the impression when talking to you that you are a very intelligent person, but it appears that you cant figure out how to CHECK YOUR VOICE MAIL MESSAGES ON YOUR CELL PHONE!! :D (i left you a few) (yes - seriously!) :D

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
jeffrey, jeffrey. i get the impression when talking to you that you are a very intelligent person, but it appears that you cant figure out how to CHECK YOUR VOICE MAIL MESSAGES ON YOUR CELL PHONE!! (i left you a few) (yes - seriously!)
Yeah, OK had 3 voice messages that I've been trying to listen to but my password is not working...Or maybe I just forgot the dayum password. Oh well, looks like you guys had fun! :)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jeffrey, jeffrey. i get the impression when talking to you that you are a very intelligent person, but it appears that you cant figure out how to CHECK YOUR VOICE MAIL MESSAGES ON YOUR CELL PHONE!! (i left you a few) (yes - seriously!)
Yeah, OK had 3 voice messages that I've been trying to listen to but my password is not working...Or maybe I just forgot the dayum password. Oh well, looks like you guys had fun! :)

its ALWAYS FUN to hang out with people that ACTUALLY OWN vipers! ;) :D

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John
Sorry I did not call you to take photos of the viper it was getting to rain by the time I got home but I did manage to take some in my driveway I am going to e-mail a few here in a few minutes so let me know if it works.
thanks
rob :2tu:

cbarber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The International Rt.66 Festival www.route66fest.com will be here in Spfld. IL Sept.22,23,24,2006 sure would be good to see some of you Central IL Vipers entered. I'd be interested in joining your Central IL Group.
CB

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for letting us know about that charlie! i need to see that!

anyone else want to go? i would call jdoc, but he doent know how to use a cell phone. :D

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott
About next saturday go to www.morriscruisenight.com . It gives you all the info. I was right it starts in the evening at 6:00 so you should have time. Let us know hopefullt we could all go maybe even John will have his "Viper" back by then.
Rob :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala